airlines

Old Jan 15th 2006, 10:34 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Cool airlines

Hi all'

just a quicky i was wondering what type of airline that is good to come over.

the leg room, comfy seats and the meals can you get beer on the plain to make it fly in quicker .

when you make the stop either singapore, dubai how long is it usually for and
what is the places like . what type of aircraft usually fly's you there.

john
Old Jan 16th 2006, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Rachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: airlines

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi all'

the leg room, comfy seats and the meals can you get beer on the plain to make it fly in quicker .

john
I don't think you can beat Singapore Airlines. Seats and food are ok, good service and great with children.

You can stop for as long as you want, a few hours or a few days, Singapore is a lovely city and well worth a visit.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Hi all'

john
Id go with Singapore airlines too..

stopover times depends on where you are flying from/ to, can be anything from 3 to 10 hours.

again, singapore airport is great for that, in-terminal hotel rooms you can book for 6-hour blocks, or if you have less time, they have showers, massage and relaxation rooms etc. or you can go for a day trip direct our of the airport, some day trips are even free for stopover passengers.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:12 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

I have used BA, Singapore and QANTAS for long haul flights and would say in my opinion Singapore is the best of these three airlines by some distance.

For comfort they were all pretty similar if your over 6 foot like myself any long haul flight in economy is going to be a struggle. Singapore had a good choice of food on the flight with a choice of either a western meal or eastern meal also plenty of the excellent tiger beer to wash it down with.

The planes I flew on with Singapore were a 747 from London to Singapore then a 777 from Singapore to Brisbane. Also flown a BA 747 from London to San Francisco and a QANTAS 747 from LA to Brisbane.

TT

Hi all'

john
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:20 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Hi all'

john
I just flew over on Malaysian-they were excellent.
Singapore = excellent
Japan airlines = excellent
BA/Quantas - total shite

Just my opinions though
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:24 am

gedge has disabled reputation

the leg room
Try here SeatGuru or here SeatExpert.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:38 am
Just Joined

Draven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really nice

I prefer Emirates with a Stop over in Dubai and Singapore usually 1h and 20m it's enough to get out of the plane for a quick walk to stretch the legs i couldn't handle being stuck for 14h straight in an aeroplane, and i fly the damn things

Singapore Airlines is also very good.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:38 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

A cracking website well worth looking at is: http://www.airlinequality.com/Product/photo_gallery.htm

Loads of photos etc..
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:43 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Hi all'

john
If you stop over in Singapore. The hotel there has a swimming pool with a bar and you can sit there (outside ) and let the kids go for a swim, they charge for towels so we took our own and sat there for a couple of hours on our way to the UK, made the kids really tired for the next leg..Suzette
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Draven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really niceDraven is just really nice

Here's some Emirates photos i took when i went to Brisbane few weeks ago, if anyone is flying with them (apologies for the quality), one of the sectors was done in business class on an A330 and the rest economy on a B777.
Attached Thumbnails airlines-picture-002.jpg   airlines-picture-003_edited.jpg   airlines-picture-004.jpg   airlines-picture-005_edited.jpg   airlines-picture-006_edited.jpg  

Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:07 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Just flew Emirates.... Fantastic!!!

500 channels of movies and entertainment on demand, you can start a film when you want, pause it to go for a walk and resume watching when you want. We landed with square eyes!!

Also don't forget a pair of noise cancelling headphones. I bought a pair of Phillips NH060 from Ebay and they were brilliant. I didn't think they would be as good as they were. It will be the best 25 quid you ever spend... trust me!

Neil.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:19 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I always fly Singapore now, but have flown Malaysian, BA, Qantas and Emirates!

I prefer Singapore!!

Has anyone flown Royal Brunai? I know they don't serve alcohol but that is not a problem. I notice that their business class prices are quite good...that was all...

Susan
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute

This thread isnt filling me with much confidence!!!

I'm flying BA/Qantas to Perth via Hong Kong next month then back through Singapore.

Why do some peole think they are 'total crap'?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:20 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stephen
This thread isnt filling me with much confidence!!!

I'm flying BA/Qantas to Perth via Hong Kong next month then back through Singapore.

Why do some peole think they are 'total crap'?
I'm going BA too (allbeit club class)
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
I'm going BA too (allbeit club class)

****! I'm 6ft 1" and going in the cheap seats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.