Aircon fitting

Old Oct 25th 2011, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default Aircon fitting

I'm in the processing of building and dont want to get split cycle air con from the developer as they are talking stupid prices. However they have said they can fit me a 20 amp isolator when doing the build ready for someone else to fit air con unit at a later date, for $285.

Anyone out there fit air con or been in a similar position that can advise if it is worth getting the isolator fitted during build or just get it all done when get air con fitted.

Cheers,
WW
Old Oct 26th 2011, 12:11 am
Spud

spuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aircon fitting

Get them to fit the isolator and run the cable local to where you will have the aircon unit installed, with a termination point ready for connection. If the aurcon gut turns up and the mains supply is right where he needs it, the whole job will be easier and cheaper.