Air Miles?

Old Jan 1st 2006, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice
Default Air Miles?

I've got quite a lot of Tesco Club Card vouchers. Apparently you can transfer 4 x the value for air miles. We're looking to emmigrate in August. I don't know anything about the air miles scheme. Does anybody have any experience of using air miles against flights to Australia?

Mhairi
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:03 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default Re: Air Miles?

Originally Posted by Mhairi
I've got quite a lot of Tesco Club Card vouchers. Apparently you can transfer 4 x the value for air miles. We're looking to emmigrate in August. I don't know anything about the air miles scheme. Does anybody have any experience of using air miles against flights to Australia?

Mhairi

If you are only goling one way you cann ot use air miles they insist of a return journey (they all have the same rules I think)
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

Originally Posted by yafm
If you are only goling one way you cann ot use air miles they insist of a return journey (they all have the same rules I think)
Thanks for replying, I knew there would be some kind of hitch. I'll have to think of something else to spend them on - alcohol maybe.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:13 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mhairi
Thanks for replying, I knew there would be some kind of hitch. I'll have to think of something else to spend them on - alcohol maybe.
Now that is a better plan
Old Jan 1st 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

NIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really nice

Originally Posted by yafm
Hello

We are with Emirates (skywards). It is true that we cannot use our points to get a one way ticket to Aus, but we can use them on an upgrade one way (which we are doing)

hope this helps with your choice

Abby
Old Jan 1st 2006, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

When I lived in the UK I used Air Miles quiter a bit, like you generated from Tesco. You'll have to spend one heck of a lot to get flights to Aus! You need 500 simply to get to Paris! From recollection you'll about 20,000 to get to Aus. The best thing to do is to go to www.airmiles.co.uk, which has a calculator on it for the number required. In my view Air Miles are better for going on city breaks in continental Europe, or UK domestic flights.

Neil