Perth
0%
Darwin
0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

air conditioning engineer going to Adelaide

Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:01 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all
Default air conditioning engineer going to Adelaide

Hi all

We are in the early stages of our visa process and would like to go to the Adelaide area does any one go there or does every one go to Brisbane and Perth lol.
Any way iam a fully British qualified A/C engineer can any one give me some advise about life in Oz for us A/C blokes.
It would also be great if any A/C fridge guys could send me a copy of a employers refrence as my boss is being a bit of a stick in the mud regarding this and wants me to do it and send it him just what do i put in it.
Any way hope to see you all in the sun soon.

Cheers the now
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of
Default Re: air conditioning engineer going to Adelaide

PM me your e-mail address and i'll send you some info.

I'm heading to Brisbane in June, so unfortunatly i'm unable to tell you about the work life there at the mo.
Where are you in the UK?

Chris.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:24 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Thanks for your help Chris it was appreceated never know might see you in Brisbane some day.

cheers steve
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:04 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by stevelaird
Thanks for your help Chris it was appreceated never know might see you in Brisbane some day.

cheers steve
Hi Chris what was the name of the bloke you were telling me about that has already moved to Oz as a fridgy
Old May 16th 2007, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

adiford is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi am an A/C engineer and me and my family are looking to make the move to Adelaide. I have sent off my TRA and am waiting to here back. I have full City and Guilds and safe handling. I have been in touch with some guys from Adelaide and they have said there is plenty of work for A/C there. I have some websites for the area with plenty of jobs if you want them?

Last edited by adiford; May 16th 2007 at 7:47 pm.
Old May 16th 2007, 8:07 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by adiford
Hi am an A/C engineer and me and my family are looking to make the move to Adelaide. I have sent off my TRA and am waiting to here back. I have full City and Guilds and safe handling. I have been in touch with some guys from Adelaide and they have said there is plenty of work for A/C there. I have some websites for the area with plenty of jobs if you want them?
that would be great bud did you do the tra your self or use a agent.

cheers steve
Old May 17th 2007, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

adiford is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Steve, listed below are the web sites for A/C jobs in Adelaide hope it helps.
I filled in my TRA myself, and tend to do it without an agent.

http://www.seek.com.au/

http://www.careerone.com.au/

http://mycareer.com.au/jobs/adelaide/trades/technician/