Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Air Asia Seat Sale

Air Asia Seat Sale

Old Aug 12th 2009, 12:48 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Air Asia Seat Sale

I just booked 3 flights Perth-London return for next year's July school holidays for $700 each.

Check it out.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Asia Seat Sale

Thanks so much for posting Have found ones from Mel from $650 return - blimey, might have to book
Old Aug 12th 2009, 1:24 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
Thanks so much for posting Have found ones from Mel from $650 return - blimey, might have to book
No worries. For $700 (including baggage allowance and meals) I think it's worth a go.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
No worries. For $700 (including baggage allowance and meals) I think it's worth a go.
I'm having trouble booking my OH, due to work restrictions - pain in the bum. Might just have to pay a little extra for him - he wouldn't be away for as long as us.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

work restrictions - pain in the bum
Ouch makes me wonder what line of work he is in....
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Ouch makes me wonder what line of work he is in....
Ha, ha
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Bugger, bugger, bugger etc, etc, didn't realise they needed our passport numbers - can't book them as we're waiting on citizenship and haven't renewed our UK ones - knew it would bite me on the bum at some point
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

I was initially excited by this, but after reading user reviews of Air Asia I certainly won't be using them.

By all accounts they're absolutely shocking, and I really don't know if I could handle a long-haul flight with absolutely no inflight entertainment.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:46 am
Just Joined

fairywings will become famous soon enough

does anyone know if you can check in all the way to London or do you have to check in at KL for the second leg.

I'm thinking about booking a flight for me and my 1 year son, to go back to the UK, but am not sure that the 3 hours between arriving and KL and leaving for London might not be enough, wdyt?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:48 am
Proudly Deplorable

Bugger, bugger, bugger etc, etc, didn't realise they needed our passport numbers - can't book them as we're waiting on citizenship and haven't renewed our UK ones - knew it would bite me on the bum at some point
I just put a random number and expiry date - no worries.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:50 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
I was initially excited by this, but after reading user reviews of Air Asia I certainly won't be using them.

By all accounts they're absolutely shocking, and I really don't know if I could handle a long-haul flight with absolutely no inflight entertainment.
I've flown them several times and found them to be good - you get exactly what it says on the tin.
A netbook loaded with .avi movies and a spare battery sorts out the IFE.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:51 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by fairywings
does anyone know if you can check in all the way to London or do you have to check in at KL for the second leg.

I'm thinking about booking a flight for me and my 1 year son, to go back to the UK, but am not sure that the 3 hours between arriving and KL and leaving for London might not be enough, wdyt?
You have to check in again in KL. We are spending a night in KL each way - as I think it's a great city, this is an added bonus so happy with that.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

I've flown them several times and found them to be good - you get exactly what it says on the tin.
A netbook loaded with .avi movies and a spare battery sorts out the IFE.
Aha that's where I'm going wrong. Will buy one for me and the wife.

Hold on just a tickety-boo! With the money I spend on a couple of netbooks I could afford to fly with Singapore........I know what I'd rather do
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:16 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Aha that's where I'm going wrong. Will buy one for me and the wife.

Hold on just a tickety-boo! With the money I spend on a couple of netbooks I could afford to fly with Singapore........I know what I'd rather do
Cool. If you already own one (or an iPod/PSP/DSi/N97 or a book for that matter) then it's easy peasy japaneasy.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:20 am
Just Joined

fairywings will become famous soon enough

You have to check in again in KL. We are spending a night in KL each way - as I think it's a great city, this is an added bonus so happy with that.
do we have to get a visa? We will be travelling on british passports.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.