AHHHHHH!!!

Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice
Default AHHHHHH!!!

Container comes next week and we have done **** all and we fly out on the 13th of Jan.

Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AHHHHHH!!!

our container comes on the 7th, and have only just started sorting most the house out

We did do the garage, shed, loft a couple of months ago but, stressed? Us? never
Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lee28
Container comes next week and we have done **** all and we fly out on the 13th of Jan.

You lucky sods wish we could panic about not having done anything, we can,t even sell our house :curse: im sure you will be ready when they arrive good luck.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice

Well in the middle of sorting out all our stuff and nearly there,just have to pack up the computers and small things.

The guys come tomorrow morning at 9ish.

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Well in the middle of sorting out all our stuff and nearly there,just have to pack up the computers and small things.

The guys come tomorrow morning at 9ish.

Lee,
good to hear it's all coming together for you.
Cold tomorrow so I bet you're glad your not working!

Johnnyyt
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

I quit work 2 weeks ago

Glad I am not installing Cable anymore after 7years of that I have had enough of TV Telephones and cablemodem.

Hows your stuff going dude?

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

I quit work 2 weeks ago

Glad I am not installing Cable anymore after 7years of that I have had enough of TV Telephones and cablemodem.

Hows your stuff going dude?

I have finally completed and submitted the SA state sponsership so waiting for that to come back now. Had to step back from' the madness' for a few weeks so back to the waiting game again.

Spent ALL day re jumpering a mux today, bloody freezing. Got to go back tomorrow again so back on with the thermals.

Johnnyyt
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Just don't do what we did and underestimate how fast those guys pack! Our kids' favourite cuddly toys (you know, the ones they won't sleep without!!!!) ended up in the container as we were still wandering round identifying things as "pack" and "stay" while they worked. Oops
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Just don't do what we did and underestimate how fast those guys pack! Our kids' favourite cuddly toys (you know, the ones they won't sleep without!!!!) ended up in the container as we were still wandering round identifying things as "pack" and "stay" while they worked. Oops
thats whats happening LOL

The Mrs is wandering around saying "christ ive still to go through all that" so there is a big mountain of stuff piled on the bed waiting to get sorted

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:44 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

haha! even though we're not moving til '09 I've found myself looking round the flat recently (too much free time over christmas clearly...) and mentally earmarking things to go and things to be flogged on eBay! I hate hoarding stuff and regularly go through piles of clothes, paperwork, bedlinens etc to get rid of anything I don't use. The OH however is a complete nightmare, to the point where the last movers said they'd move me again but never him because of the sheer amount of crap he owns! Moving to Oz is going to be equal parts nightmare and a great chance to finally get him to throw all his rubbish away.

good luck to everyone packing!

Therese
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

I am soooo glad we have decided not to bother with the packing. Decided none of our crap was worth it so, however buys the house can keep it / chuck it. Suitcases and thats it!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:09 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by verystormy
I am soooo glad we have decided not to bother with the packing. Decided none of our crap was worth it so, however buys the house can keep it / chuck it. Suitcases and thats it!
This was our initial intention also but we decided we couldn't go without things like photo albums and we have lots of little silly mementoes from holidays etc that we couldn't throw away. It's more the thinking that if Oz didn't work out we wouldn't like to have to come back here and start all over again without at least some of our 'special' stuff.

T
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally started packing our suitcases today They are stuck on our bed ready for me to keep chucking stuff in.

I have brought a folder and called it my 'Australian Folder' to store important documents in such as DL's, refs, certs ect in.

I've had various family members coming round to pick up things we are giving away or selling.

Upstairs looks as though a bombs hit it

I'll be bloody glad when its all over!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

They have finished most of the packing, they did complain about the amount of pictures we has with the largest being 6ft x 5ft and a total of 68 pictures or Art.

They will be back tomorrow to load the container but its been snowing all day.

This will probebly be my last post till we get internet sorted in Oz as the computer is getting packed away tonight after I email a few people.

Good luck to all the fellow students going over for Feb and anyone else who is making the Moving!!!.

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

All the best for your move Lee.

I look forward to reading your update post.

Johnnyyt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.