Ahhh Bisto

Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ahhh Bisto

I have just been shopping at woolworths and to my delight Bisto Gravy Granuals have made it onto the shelves. Its not acctualy called Bisto its called 'Soooo Gravy' it looks like Bisto and on the back it says its made by Bisto UK. I am so excited. Its the small things in life you miss
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:49 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahhh Bisto

Originally Posted by joho
I have just been shopping at woolworths and to my delight Bisto Gravy Granuals have made it onto the shelves. Its not acctualy called Bisto its called 'Soooo Gravy' it looks like Bisto and on the back it says its made by Bisto UK. I am so excited. Its the small things in life you miss
They've also started selling Lurpak butter. I was so happy I was practically skipping out of the shop! You're right, its the small things that can make or break your day.

Jane
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

I will have to check out Woolies over here (perth) thats one thing I miss, will pop in tomorrow or friday - Thank You !!!!!!!

Kim
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I've probably had my head in the sand regarding gravy granules - are you saying that the stores over there never sold anything like it , blimey how do they cope? making real gravy all the time sod that for a game of soldiers :scared:
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DebraH
I've probably had my head in the sand regarding gravy granules - are you saying that the stores over there never sold anything like it , blimey how do they cope? making real gravy all the time sod that for a game of soldiers :scared:
Well I have been here 10 years and found nothing close, (maybe its me) but I found powders but they were always lumpy (once again it may have been my cooking)

Kim
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimi
Well I have been here 10 years and found nothing close, (maybe its me) but I found powders but they were always lumpy (once again it may have been my cooking)

Kim
just as well for me then, cos I hate making real gravy - mine goes lumpy too
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
Don't worry they are about 10 years behind in everything!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

I have noticed though that although the tub is the same size you have to use tons more granules for a decent thick gravy! Seems weird that a tub will only last a few meals
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Have to say I go to the English shop in Joondalup for that treat about $5 a jar, but the Gravox stuff and everything else is so tastless even in you do put loads in a few mixed herbs help a little (and a bit of red wine), revolting other stuff tho!!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Have to say I go to the English shop in Joondalup for that treat about $5 a jar, but the Gravox stuff and everything else is so tastless even in you do put loads in a few mixed herbs help a little (and a bit of red wine), revolting other stuff tho!!!!!
I paid $3.79 for the tub of 170g, gonna put the greens granuals to the back of the cupboard.

Jo
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

leezo is on a distinguished road

Woolies in Whitfords have it & also have the Chicken Gravy & Vegetable Gravy versions too & the cheese sauce if you like that!

Can only find imported Cream Crackers though anyone found an aussie substitute for those?

Mrs Leezo

I will have to check out Woolies over here (perth) thats one thing I miss, will pop in tomorrow or friday - Thank You !!!!!!!

Kim
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Location: Kent, United Kingdom, now North West Sydney, Hills district and now Hawkesbury.
MELANIE6 will become famous soon enough

Oh My God you have just made my day - thats the one thing i've really missed. Hooray for Bisto!!

Melanie
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:39 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Kim
It's been in most Perth Woolies ive been in for about 3 months now, the Subiaco and Floreat ones definitely have it. I think it was on special a couple of weeks ago too
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:52 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

coles do their own cream crackers, and arnotts do sao's

Originally Posted by leezo
Can only find imported Cream Crackers though anyone found an aussie substitute for those?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

leezo is on a distinguished road

Tried Arnotts Sao's - they are the same shape but not as nice, tried woolworths Homebrand Crackers, they taste weird, will head to Coles to try their own cream crackers, thanks for the info.

Mrs Leezo

Originally Posted by brisnick
coles do their own cream crackers, and arnotts do sao's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.