Wikiposts

AHC - The new breed ...

Old Jul 30th 2003, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AHC - The new breed ...

AHC have done away with case officers now and they have a

' dedicated team of 3 who sift through the pile of visa '

Major cutbacks from the Aussie Gov eh!!! As long as they chose the three with the quickest reading time and best decision making skills Im a happy lad!

Anth
Old Jul 30th 2003, 9:32 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AHC - The new breed ...

Originally posted by anthonykirby

Major cutbacks from the Aussie Gov eh!!! As long as they chose the three with the quickest reading time and best decision making skills Im a happy lad!

Anth
Hi Anth

still no news then? I have been on holiday for a few days so have missed out on your progress

Mel
Old Jul 31st 2003, 2:24 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anthonykirby

Anth
You believe in Santa as well I take it , the Aussie Public Service take's courses in double talk .
This country gets the refugees it deserves.

Old Jul 31st 2003, 8:27 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You believe in Santa as well I take it , the Aussie Public Service take's courses in double talk .
This country gets the refugees it deserves.

This country doesn't. Are you in the Yuk yet?
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 12:03 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DavidT
This country doesn't. Are you in the Yuk yet?
Only 60% of new refugees/immo's to Australia have any skills the rest are fodder who will enter a jobs market that has more unemployment that the UK .