Reload this Page >

Ahc London Reading Post

Ahc London Reading Post

Old Dec 17th 2002, 10:35 am
FOX
Forum Regular

FOX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ahc London Reading Post

After a long line of (am I allowed to say cock ups!) problems, hopefully we are on the home straight. We have one more piece of paperwork to send to AHC, it is recent notification of our assurers earnings from the Australian Tax office. Is there anyway we can get this piece of paper looked at any faster than the 2 months it is currently taking them to read any correspondence?

Unfortunatly I suspect I know the answer already, but we are truly desperate to get this whole thing finished. We first applied in July 1999, and as I say it has been a catalogue of disasters ever since. I have everything crossed now that it may nearly be over.

One other problem I see looming on the horizon, is that we had our medicals on 26/03/02 and can now see that we may be issued with our visa with only a couple of weeks in which to validate it.

Although I am definitly not going to be complaining, having lived through the most excrutiating wait of my life, if/when we get that far it will certainly not be a problem!!

Sarah
Old Dec 17th 2002, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ahc London Reading Post

Glad to hear it's all coming together at last. I think they have the discretion to extend validity of medicals as long as nothing was borderline. I'm sure you'll be okay. They should be getting much less post these days as everything been sent to Adelaide. Also if you address it to your case officer, perhaps it'll get opened sooner.

Best of Luck
Mash..

Originally posted by FOX
Is there anyway we can get this piece of paper looked at any faster than the 2 months it is currently taking them to read any correspondence?

One other problem I see looming on the horizon, is that we had our medicals on 26/03/02 and can now see that we may be issued with our visa with only a couple of weeks in which to validate it.

Sarah
Old Dec 18th 2002, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

When i spoke to AHC on Monday they said minimum 2 months. We have to submit more info too
God i hate this whole process

More pissed off than ever

The Grubs