British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Ah summer ... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/ah-summer-341242/)

Hutch Dec 6th 2005 1:51 am

Ah summer ...

Well, me and the family have arrived in Oz for our usual Xmas summer break - here till the end of January now. Having an internet based business does mean you can upsticks with relatively few problems. :) What a change it is - took my son Josh sledging on Tuesday and today he's been jumping in and out of granny and grandpa's swimming pool. It's pretty obvious which form of seasonal entertainment he prefers though :D House and job hunting for the permanent move in mid-06 to begin tommorow :)

Centurion Dec 6th 2005 2:54 am

Re: Ah summer ...

Originally Posted by Hutch
Well, me and the family have arrived in Oz for our usual Xmas summer break - here till the end of January now. Having an internet based business does mean you can upsticks with relatively few problems. :) What a change it is - took my son Josh sledging on Tuesday and today he's been jumping in and out of granny and grandpa's swimming pool. It's pretty obvious which form of seasonal entertainment he prefers though :D House and job hunting for the permanent move in mid-06 to begin tommorow :)

Best of luck mate in both job and house hunting mate!

Hutch Dec 6th 2005 4:32 am

Originally Posted by Centurion
Best of luck mate in both job and house hunting mate!

Thanks mate. With such nice weather... and after months of English autumn/winter - working up the enthusiasm for either's going to be interesting :)

mand8002 Dec 6th 2005 5:58 am

Hope you enjoy your holiday and hopefully you will have luck with both house and job.

Amanda

woodyinoz Dec 6th 2005 6:01 am

Sorry, what summer!!

Been raining here and on Sat it felt like winter again :mad:

Ohh I guess that's Melbourne for you.

arkon Dec 6th 2005 6:54 am

Hutch I too have an internet bassed company now. How do you get to go on holiday? Do you shut the ecommerce store while your away or do you get somone else to fullfill the orders and get new stock etc? I know you can administer it from anywhere but if you need to send stuff out like you do, what do you do?