Ah I Remember!

Old Apr 26th 2004, 1:39 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ah I Remember!

Suddenly remembered why I stopped coming on here...

" FRIGGIN POP UP'S!!"
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

brox get the google toolbar with pop up blocks so far i have had over 550 blocked within a couple of months

fantastic

arlene
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Can you explain in 'idiots' terms arlene?

Whisky
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:41 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by whisky
Can you explain in 'idiots' terms arlene?

Whisky
You go to www.idiot.com download the idiot toolbar. After installing the idiot toolbar configure the idiot blocker to block popup idiots.
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Brox,

Go to http://www.panicware.com and download the freeware version of the popup stopper

Not a bad product - does what it says on the tin
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:44 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Florida_03
You go to www.idiot.com download the idiot toolbar. After installing the idiot toolbar configure the idiot blocker to block popup idiots.

or

You go to www.google.com download the google toolbar. After installing the google toolbar configure the blocker to block popups.
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

durrrr - okay
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

configure the blocker to what........?:scared:
Old Apr 26th 2004, 3:00 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by whisky
configure the blocker to what........?:scared:

erm.. block?
Old Apr 26th 2004, 3:02 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

a) got to http://toolbar.google.com/

2) hit the download button.

c) that's it.

forgot to mention...

iv) you don't even have to configure it!! it blocks out of the box.

Old Apr 26th 2004, 3:12 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I reinstalled this about 6 weeks ago...and its clocked 839 up to now.......
Old Apr 26th 2004, 3:37 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Alternatively, you could always become a premium member of British Expats for only about £5.50 - it means you get no more ads on the site!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 4:40 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
I reinstalled this about 6 weeks ago...and its clocked 839 up to now.......

Hi

I have just dowloaded the google toolbar, but does anyone know what an eye with a no entry sign on it is?? Its been bugging me for ages now?

Its at the bottom of my screen??

cheers

laura
x
Old Apr 26th 2004, 4:41 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lauralollipop
Hi

I have just dowloaded the google toolbar, but does anyone know what an eye with a no entry sign on it is?? Its been bugging me for ages now?

Its at the bottom of my screen??

cheers

laura
x

PS
I have just clicked on it with the mouse and it says privacy report, not sure what it means or what it does? Does anyuone know how to get rid of it or what it is?

laura
Old Apr 28th 2004, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default It hasn't worked

All these things popped up at me and not sure what to say yes and no to, but still getting pop ups.

I am blonde you know.

Whisky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.