Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Agonising Over Tra Results

Agonising Over Tra Results

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future
Default Agonising Over Tra Results

Im agonising over the result of our tra result. We sent it off to oz on 12th dec and we only got it acknoweledged on 24th jan so as you can appreciate the wait has been horrible. Im also now worried about my experence. I am a qualified hairdresser nvq level 2 i have three years experience as a junior and four years fulltime experience. But i was just reading on another link that there was someone with six years experience and nvq levels 2 and 3 and they got knocked back on their tra so now i am worried i wont pass as my experience dosnt seem to look as good as this other person. What do you guys think reason to worry or worrying about nothing.
Also when will this tra result arrive its driving me crazy all i want to do is send my application in and get the ball running.
thanks guys

Last edited by chrisandvee; Feb 2nd 2007 at 9:06 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Agonising Over Tra Results

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Im agonising over the result of our tra result. We sent it off to oz on 12th dec and we only got it acknoweledged on 24th jan so as you can appreciate the wait has been horrible. Im also now worried about my experence. I am a qualified hairdresser nvq level 2 i have three years experience as a junior and four years fulltime experience. But i was just reading on another link that there was someone with six years experience and nvq levels 2 and 3 and they got knocked back on their tra so now i am worried i wont pass as my experience dosnt seem to look as good as this other person. What do you guys think reason to worry or worrying about nothing.
Also when will this tra result arrive its driving me crazy all i want to do is send my application in and get the ball running.
thanks guys
Hi there don,t get too stressed it can take a while but shur you will hear something soon , did you use an agent, if so i would think that they would have said if your application was not worth putting in if they thought you would not pass all the best and good luck
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

thanks guys
From everything I have been told - so long as you have given them an absolute inside out of what you can do with lots of pictures and documents (between 100-200 pages) you should be ok! And if your job is on the MODL they are normally quicker to respond!! But I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.
Stay positive - Have you been to Oz? If you have, you know it is worth the hassle. If you haven't - trust me it really is a different world out there!
I am just starting to put my Husbands TRA application together(electrician) petrified and excited at the same time. Can't wait for our new life!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

thanks guys
hi there :- what you fail to see is that when you send your TRA in that pen pushers are looking at it and if you dont put enough info in it doesnt matter if you have 100yrs experience your not gunna pass
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:21 am
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys

Hi there

Really and truly as long as you have enclosed as much informaiton as you possibly can - even down to the scissors you use - there is little reason to fail. I think most cases of people failing is lack of information - not the end of the world - just re-submit. Not saying you will fail of cousre - just saying for the TRA everything needs to be included - we even included tape measure, spirit levels etc, silly things but it all adds up.

Ours took a month to come back but you have to remember you sent your over the Christmas and New Year period as well. I am sure things will be fine for you.

All the best

Sass xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:22 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys
hang in there. i know the waiting is terrible. we waited for 3 months for our TRA to come back. they seem to be a lot quicker now (good on the ozzies for speeding things up). i am sure that your experience is fine. everybody goes through the 'my gosh, what is it isnt enough' scenario.

let us know when you hear something. fingers crossed for you.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

thanks guys you make me feel a lot better. We put it through with a agent and he said everything looks fine but this process makes you feel so stressed and somtimes reading other peoples links on this site makes you feel worse. Iknow that when we get our tra result back everything should be plain sailing fingers crossed
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:37 am
Account Closed

thanks guys you make me feel a lot better. We put it through with a agent and he said everything looks fine but this process makes you feel so stressed and somtimes reading other peoples links on this site makes you feel worse. Iknow that when we get our tra result back everything should be plain sailing fingers crossed
It will be - stop stressing and relax - lifes to short to stress about things

Sass xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

I know a nice cup of tea should sort things out. Right off to solicitors to get last couple of things authenticated for the visa application. Cheers
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:42 am
Account Closed

I know a nice cup of tea should sort things out. Right off to solicitors to get last couple of things authenticated for the visa application. Cheers
Tea bloody hell you are stressed

Good luck - it will all be fine

xxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:45 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

take what everyone says with a pinch of salt. it is YOUR experience that counts, not anybody elses. reading some of the threads on here can be very daunting, dont let it spoil your journey.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

I wont do i know everyone has been or is in the same position im sure everything will be ok. Gonna start putting my application together now just been to solicitors to get evrything authenticated and send it all off to my agent monday. So glad there is a site like this to help us get through these times.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:03 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

If its any consolation we had TRA acknowledged 23rd Jan and we found out we passed today.....YEAH .....so maybe you are just a day behind us.

Good luck

Kaye
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wardy2
If its any consolation we had TRA acknowledged 23rd Jan and we found out we passed today.....YEAH .....so maybe you are just a day behind us.

Good luck

Kaye
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Congratulations

SC xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:09 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Kaye

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.