Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Agents - what do they do?

Wikiposts

Agents - what do they do?

Old May 16th 2005, 9:19 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agents - what do they do?

lol sorry, you've finished fantasising now
Old May 16th 2005, 9:23 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Sir Les flicks 20p at Tiawamutu with the comment "go & buy a sense of humour!"
LOL
Old May 16th 2005, 9:25 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
LOL
?
Old May 16th 2005, 9:30 am

LOL
I must have a sense of humour, as I watched your film the other night 'Les Patterson Saves the World'

Was pissed though
Old May 16th 2005, 9:32 am

Also...piece of info for Les = only joking
Old May 16th 2005, 9:33 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I must have a sense of humour, as I watched your film the other night 'Les Patterson Saves the World'

Was pissed though
I was bloody pissed when I made the bloody film!
Wackothediddlo!
Old May 16th 2005, 9:34 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Also...piece of info for Les = only joking
LOL *dribbles down tie*

So m'darling.... hiccup hiccup..... are you a good research assistant....?

Old May 16th 2005, 9:35 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Professional Princess]Yes, but I want to wear a bright red cheerleader outfit and have frilly pom poms. I do like a frilly pom pom.

Dont we all love!!!!

Oh bugger, wrong website :scared:

Nev.
Old May 16th 2005, 9:36 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

[QUOTE=redlion]
Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yes, but I want to wear a bright red cheerleader outfit and have frilly pom poms. I do like a frilly pom pom.

Dont we all love!!!!

Nev.
You bloody perv LOL
MORE MORE MORE!
Old May 16th 2005, 9:37 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Our agent did absolutely everything.....we just stuck all hubbies certificates etc and cv into a DHL envelope and off the Australia....the agent sorted them all out filled in the forms all typed up....copied all the blurb and certs(24 in all) and got them all certified......emailed the form back to us we printed it off hubby signed it then we posted it back to him. Main application we sent a very roughly filled in form to him....again he typed it all up and made sure all was in order...emailed it back to us......bla bla bla....we signed them and DHL'd it back(all in the agents fees)....everything went very smoothly, and I reckon the agents fees was money very very well spen....we also got over 3 months of info from him before we even sugned him up
Old May 16th 2005, 9:37 am

LOL *dribbles down tie*

So m'darling.... hiccup hiccup..... are you a good research assistant....?

looooool!!!!!! Have you watched it too????
Old May 16th 2005, 9:38 am
Professional Princess

[QUOTE=redlion]
Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yes, but I want to wear a bright red <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=cheerleader%20outfit" onmouseover="window.status='cheerleader outfit'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">cheerleader outfit</a> and have frilly <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=pom%20poms" onmouseover="window.status='pom poms'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pom poms</a>. I do like a frilly pom pom.

Dont we all love!!!!

Nev.

Stop it because Im trying so very very hard to be good and get the thread back on topic.

But, since you ask, furry pom poms are not my thing. I dont 'do' body fur

(runs around forum with fingers in ears) Stop it, you're making me bad again, I shall go to the naughty room and punish myself.

Alan, where are you, lets go to the naughty room, bring George and the gang too.

Im really going to the lounge. Thats it, no more hijacking this thread.

(flounces out with a quick flash of the botty, dragging the agents behind her)

Old May 16th 2005, 9:40 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

looooool!!!!!! Have you watched it too????
Watched it? Watched it? I'm the bloody star!
Old May 16th 2005, 9:45 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by biggy
Our agent did absolutely everything.....we just stuck all hubbies certificates etc and cv into a DHL envelope and off the Australia....the agent sorted them all out filled in the forms all typed up....copied all the blurb and certs(24 in all) and got them all certified......emailed the form back to us we printed it off hubby signed it then we posted it back to him. Main application we sent a very roughly filled in form to him....again he typed it all up and made sure all was in order...emailed it back to us......bla bla bla....we signed them and DHL'd it back(all in the agents fees)....everything went very smoothly, and I reckon the agents fees was money very very well spen....we also got over 3 months of info from him before we even sugned him up

Did you type up the employer statement for them to sign it and print it out?

Which agent were you with?

Old May 16th 2005, 9:50 am

Watched it? Watched it? I'm the bloody star!
No you are not....................are you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.