Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

agents just for t.r.a ?

agents just for t.r.a ?

Old May 20th 2004, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Question agents just for t.r.a ?

can anyone tell me if you can just get an agent to do the t.r.a bit for you so that they can look over everything and tell if its ok or if you need more info i know most of them would probably want to do all the whole process but we want to do the other bits our selves has anyone else just used them for thr t.r.a stage ? any advice would be great

debsxxx
Old May 20th 2004, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I would have thought this would be okay...........why dont you email an agent and ask them.
Old May 20th 2004, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough
Default Re: agents just for t.r.a ?

Originally posted by xxdebsonlinexx
can anyone tell me if you can just get an agent to do the t.r.a bit for you so that they can look over everything and tell if its ok or if you need more info i know most of them would probably want to do all the whole process but we want to do the other bits our selves has anyone else just used them for thr t.r.a stage ? any advice would be great

debsxxx
Hiya - ask George Lombard at www.austimmigration.com.au, highly professional service and very helpful.

Sally
Old May 20th 2004, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough
Default Re: agents just for t.r.a ?

Originally posted by xxdebsonlinexx

debsxxx

George Lombard checked over ours and charged us a small amount to do this. DEFO. worth it for peace of mind. He also did the same for our main application. We luckily flew through both processes without any hiccups.

Good Luck
Old May 20th 2004, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

thanks everyone for your replies much appreciated
debs xxx