Agents

Old Sep 21st 2005, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of
Default Agents

hi all

we are in the process of getting my TRA ready to post and was wondering if it is recommended to use an agent or not. If so can you tell me who, why, and how much
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: Agents

Hi

I used ASA

www.australia-migration.com

My cas was straight forward but decided to use an Agent for added peace of mind. And as far I am was concerned it was money very well spent. Definiteyl worth checking out - they do a free assessment with no obligation if you are interested.

SS
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:40 am
Just Joined

cardews is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Agents

Hi There

We are using Ian Harrop, who are very professional and organised. They make the application a lot easier and less stressful. Their charges were about £1,100 on top of application fees etc.

They also managed to get me a PR STNI in Victoria instead of a SIR in Adelaide which was worth their fee. I thought I had explored all visa option, but they know far more. There are good people out there who will help you and, just do your research as well.

Good Luck

Nick C