Agents!

Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Agents!

We have been looking for a good agent for a while now and have asked many people, we went to a the migrate show at sandown and met one that seemed to gel to us and us to them. We had already spoken to Go Matilda as everyone on here raves about them, we spoke to them and they were helpful and were asked to go speak to them when we went to the above show, but when we did this we got a very cold slighlty aggresive man, we had been previously dealing with a woman, we actually knew more than this guy, and let me tell you we don't know very much.

So again search for an agent, I know many people say do it yourself, well I would if I had the time. Anyway have decided to use Migrate Australia, does anyone know of them or even beter used them before?

Andy
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:06 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agents!

Originally posted by ducatiandy
We have been looking for a good agent for a while now and have asked many people, we went to a the migrate show at sandown and met one that seemed to gel to us and us to them. We had already spoken to Go Matilda as everyone on here raves about them, we spoke to them and they were helpful and were asked to go speak to them when we went to the above show, but when we did this we got a very cold slighlty aggresive man, we had been previously dealing with a woman, we actually knew more than this guy, and let me tell you we don't know very much.

So again search for an agent, I know many people say do it yourself, well I would if I had the time. Anyway have decided to use Migrate Australia, does anyone know of them or even beter used them before?

Andy
We are with OE and are pleased with the service up to now, everyone will have their own ideas Andy, and a lot of clever/confident folk on here do it themselves!! make sure you do plenty research.

I would also get in Touch with Alan Collett at go Matilda as i'm sure he would not be to chuffed to here one is his reprentatives was not very approachable, Go Matilda are very well thought of on here as is Alan Collett
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:14 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Have sent you a pm
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:19 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by biggy
Have sent you a pm
Cheers B, no sign of it yet mate!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:29 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by madsad
Cheers B, no sign of it yet mate!!

hehe I was talkin to Andy

Will send u one too if u r feelin left out lol

Just noticed this is a Scottish page so far lol

Heather
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:37 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Please send me a message offline with some further details (what day were you at the expo?) and I will look into it ...

Best regards.

Andy
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Alan Collett
Please send me a message offline with some further details (what day were you at the expo?) and I will look into it ...

Best regards.

I have sent you a PM, thanks

Andy
Old Jun 15th 2004, 11:05 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Andy. I have replied.

Best wishes.

I have sent you a PM, thanks

Andy
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default AGENTS

I am also looking for business agents around perth any ideas?
Old Jun 16th 2004, 4:56 am
Migration Agent

Default Re: AGENTS

Andy,

A couple of thoughts:

- I have met people from Goodwin Mitchell O'Hehir (they were at the expo in March) => they might be worth contacting:
http://www.buyabusiness.com.au/frame-homebody.asp

- You might also contact my CA colleague John Griffiths via john - at - gmga - dot - com - dot au or +61 7 3833 3999

Best regards.

I am also looking for business agents around perth any ideas?

Last edited by Alan Collett; Jun 16th 2004 at 5:06 am.