Agents

Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

stefian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Agents

Hi not been on for a while, our visa's approved, kids had medicals and soon to be approved, house still not sold, and I'm on a bit of a downer at the moment. wondering if we are doing the right thing and negative threads are making me feel worse

a friend of a friend has also rung for information, and my frame of mind is not very reassuring to her. Any way she has asked about agents, how much do they charge and if anyone knows of any good ones. her husband has worked for his dad all his life but has done no training that is on paper and she is an auxillery. they are not sure if they will have enough points before they submit any thing.

any body have any ideas

Steph
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

pagey is an unknown quantity at this point

You cheer yourself up ... I`ve been through the second thoughts thing and we can`t wait to go now , The way we think ` if it all goes wrong in Oz , we`ll treat it as an adventure that didn`t work out and we`ll return to UK , it`s only a day away after all .
it`s normal to think this way . You`ll be fine .
Anyway getting back to the agents , We used an agent from Chester called `The emmigration group` and we thought they were excellent , very thorough about what they want but it worked for us . They will charge you for an assesment i think its about £95 might be more now , but if you`re completly honest , they`ll tell you if they think you`ll get approved and which visa is best suited to your circumstances . The other thing which we thought was good , we always took our documents to them by hand so didn`t have the added worry of weathere they got there etc , it was just a 20 min drive down the motorway and took them in , like yoursef its not far .
Anyway good luck , if you type in a search about agents you`ll get a better idea from other people.