agents

Old Aug 13th 2003, 9:14 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default agents

As I have already mentioned in previous posts me hubby and 3 kids are selling up and going to Christchurch as visitors to find work and will then apply for residence.I know this is risky and would def prefer to have a job offer before we go,what I was wondering was are there any agents who will help you find prospective employers over in nz.We did get in touch with Malcolm pacific who said they would be happy to assist with the migration bit as we had all the points required but wouldnt help on the job side saying that was up to us..and thats the hardest bit if we had a job offer we wouldnt be consulting an agent ... catch 22 .
Would love to hear from any agents who can help my husband who is in the building industry.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 10:45 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: agents

Originally posted by sky
As I have already mentioned in previous posts me hubby and 3 kids are selling up and going to Christchurch as visitors to find work and will then apply for residence.I know this is risky and would def prefer to have a job offer before we go,what I was wondering was are there any agents who will help you find prospective employers over in nz.We did get in touch with Malcolm pacific who said they would be happy to assist with the migration bit as we had all the points required but wouldnt help on the job side saying that was up to us..and thats the hardest bit if we had a job offer we wouldnt be consulting an agent ... catch 22 .
Would love to hear from any agents who can help my husband who is in the building industry.

Magic words are "building industry." There seems to be a lot of demand for all tradesmen and others involved in construction. Many, many people have got jobs recently (since the new rules in July) by using the yellow pages and getting on the phone calling direct to employers.

Try *****.co.uk for more specific advice for those who have been in the same boat.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice
Default Re: agents

Hi there

Try Lyn Sparks, BUSINESS IMMIGRATION (NZ) LTD. PO Box 2286 Christchurch.
Phone 03 341 3340
Fax 03 341 3310
Email 1sparks_at_ihug.co.nz

He's well experienced, had a lot to say to the Minister about work/employment policy at recent NZAMI conference and is also board member of NZAMI.

Otherwise browseNZAMI members and choose someone else.

Regards

Originally posted by sky