Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which Agent did you use/are you using?

View Poll Results: What Agent did you use/are you using?
George Lombard
10.30%
Alan Collett
17.58%
ASA
3.64%
OE
12.12%
Visa Bureau
1.21%
Concept Australia
12.12%
ICSAH
0%
Other
43.03%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Which Agent did you use/are you using?

Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:17 am
G&P
Forum Regular

G&P will become famous soon enoughG&P will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Which Agent did you use/are you using?

Emerald Solutions, Liz O'Hagan, Ireland - Fantastic, Visa Granted!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:27 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Just curious.....?
I used one called Paul and Louise. Ourselves. Ours was cut and dried though, no complications.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Just curious.....?

I am using go matilda.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:55 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

We are using Ambler Collins, we've had excellent service but a bit expensive
Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

We used the migration bureau but would not recomend them to my worse enemy, expensive, kept losing paperwork,charged us for asking questions about our application
Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karenjc
We used the migration bureau but would not recomend them to my worse enemy, expensive, kept losing paperwork,charged us for asking questions about our application

WE are using the migration bureau they are expensive and we are frightend to phone them or email them for the same reasons Just sent our TRA off will keep in mind out your comments. Tracy
Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alinora9
WE are using the migration bureau they are expensive and we are frightend to phone them or email them for the same reasons Just sent our TRA off will keep in mind out your comments. Tracy
How many people have you had looking after your case i think we had 6 different people with ours, new people know nothing about your case so we reckon that the application took longer than it should because they had to learn about it from scratch. Mind you we did sack them in the end.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:10 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Go Matilda. They have been thoroughly professional from day one.

Would recommend them to anybody.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Crieky - I didnt realise therewere so many different agents being used!!

SS
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Just curious.....?
Go Matilda, they are fab!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:32 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Crieky - I didnt realise therewere so many different agents being used!!

SS
I know, judging by most of the posts on this board on a daily basis you'd think the world and his wife were using Go Matilda!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Red face Re: Which Agent did you use/are you using?

Originally Posted by bridiej
I know, judging by most of the posts on this board on a daily basis you'd think the world and his wife were using Go Matilda!
We are not yet ready to start the application yet, but as you can imagine have had lots of questions,and we have asked George Lomboard,and he has always replied really quickly(e-mail)and always really polite,so when we are ready to start i will use him.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:12 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious.....?
Zeno at Ian Harrop-brilliant. Excellent advice, always returns all our calls, very friendly. Cost around £1000 for preparation and lodgement of skills assessment and main application.

ACE
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

We used OE

( started with them 2 yrs ago - doesn't time fly, when you're having fun?!!!) don't know what they are like nowaday's but they were very good for us and we got our 136 Skilled Ind through in 16 weeks ( was supposed to take 40 wks, back in them day's!!!!!)

Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karenjc
How many people have you had looking after your case i think we had 6 different people with ours, new people know nothing about your case so we reckon that the application took longer than it should because they had to learn about it from scratch. Mind you we did sack them in the end.

At the moment only one we deal with direct, but lots of other names for this and that.We have notice things and my hubby and i joked we had the junior must admitt quite worried now after finding you. Was it easy to sack them and did you use another agent, i feel we could do it ourselves but abit scared of messing it up !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.