Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Agencies for engineering tradesmen in Sydney

Agencies for engineering tradesmen in Sydney

Old Sep 26th 2011, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

rightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to all
Default Agencies for engineering tradesmen in Sydney

Can anyone recommend employment agencies I could contact in Sydney that I can register with?

I am looking to move over there shortly.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 11:15 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agencies for engineering tradesmen in Sydney

Try trawling seek.com.au for jobs in your area and see if any names come up more than others, then try calling them directly to register your interest. May be worth a shot, although I can not say this enough, recruiters are by large useless <self-censored>s.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

rightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to all
Default Re: Agencies for engineering tradesmen in Sydney

Thanks newjersey.
I've got a daily E-mail from Seek with jobs that "may" be suitable, but nothing really comes up that "fits the bill" so to speak and if i'm being honest i'm looking for more of a challenge now than what I have done in the past.
My present company gave me a great opportunity when I arrived in the country to express my skills, but now i've hit stalemate, in that i've been in this particular position for a couple of years now and there is no prospect for any further advancement, so looking elsewhere.
The problem I seem to face is that most employers I approach want people with greater experience or qualifications than I already have. It's almost like they want the "safe bet" in recruitment, than take on someone with the desire and energy to progress and actually benefit the company. Shame, but that's reality or politics after all.

I was hoping someone in the trade might have recommendations with agencies. I can understand some are better than others.