age check help

Old Nov 5th 2003, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default age check help

Please could any one tell me if children have to have a medical and a police check be for moving to oz. And does it cost the same as adults

sorry but thank you if anyone can help with children i have 2, 8 and 6 years old

ann marie
Old Nov 5th 2003, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Hi Paul and AnneMarie

Don't quote me on this but im pretty sure that you all do have to have a medical...i was quoted £180 per adult 13yrs and up
and £90 per child.....but children dont need the chest xray's or blood tests...

Like i said i could be wrong and if i am, im sure some1 will know for certain

Claire & Keith
Old Nov 5th 2003, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough
Default Re: age check help

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Please could any one tell me if children have to have a medical and a police check be for moving to oz. And does it cost the same as adults

sorry but thank you if anyone can help with children i have 2, 8 and 6 years old

ann marie
All applicants need to undergo a medical but Xrays only required for 11years and over. My 11 year old had an xray but blood test not required. Police checks for over 18s.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 1:10 am
Homesick....

Aqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Madhouse!
Hi Paul and AnneMarie

Don't quote me on this but im pretty sure that you all do have to have a medical...i was quoted £180 per adult 13yrs and up

Claire & Keith
Spot on Madhouse, i had to have a medical (i was 14 when we came here) but i didnt have an xray or blood tests, just urine for some reason and basic other tests. Cost not sure as that was 11 years ago now
Old Nov 6th 2003, 1:12 am
Homesick....

Aqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant future

Hi Paul and AnneMarie

Claire & Keith

Claire and Keith, where abouts in Dorset are you as that was my old stomping ground? We where from Burton, Christchurch, Dorset and i still remember our postcode BH23 7NE LOL
Old Nov 6th 2003, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Hi Aqua

Were from Sunny Poole in Dorset, Just shame its only sunny for a few months
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi Aqua

Were from Sunny Poole in Dorset, Just shame its only sunny for a few months
Hi Claire
we've in sunny poole too! been nice today hasn't it, shame it won't last though!
regards
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Nov 6th 2003, 8:17 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: age check help

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie

ann marie

I have 5 children

Lauren 16
Charlotte 14
Philippa 12
Ashley 8
Georgia 6

This is what we are doin..........

Lauren, Charlotte and Philippa all need x rays as they are over 11

Just Lauren for bloods as she is the only one over 15 (Charlotte is not 15 till August so a little saving there!!!!!!! lol )

and Lauren also needs a police check.......... its over 16 im afraid

hope this helps

love Boomie
xxxxxx
Old Nov 6th 2003, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile medicals

hi had our medicals and x-rays down in Dorset although we live in Wiltshire.Worked out brilliant,Dorchester hospital for x-rays 58.00 each,in and out in half hour.Straight on to consultant for that hospital who lived near Weymouth and conducted everything in his house.Got all done in one afternoon-charged 60.00 each adult and 30.00 for each of our 4 kids.Really on the ball.can get list of all consultants and shop around-some were booked monthes in advance.Good luck karen