After Medicals.........

After Medicals.........

Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:14 am
Just Joined

jinty-mcginty will become famous soon enough
Default After Medicals.........

Hi

Can anybody help me with this one.

We recieved a call from our agent that our medicals had been finalised and it was just a matter of time until our visa's were issued.

However we have since had word that they now require more info about oh employment, p60's, contracts etc.

I would have thought that when we passed oh job documents in the first instance, any additional info would have been requested at this time.

I must admit Im begining to worry about it.

Has anybody out there came up against this. I would be gratefull for any feedback.

Thanks
Janette
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: After Medicals.........

Originally Posted by jinty-mcginty
Hi

Can anybody help me with this one.

We recieved a call from our agent that our medicals had been finalised and it was just a matter of time until our visa's were issued.

However we have since had word that they now require more info about oh employment, p60's, contracts etc.

I would have thought that when we passed oh job documents in the first instance, any additional info would have been requested at this time.

I must admit Im begining to worry about it.

Has anybody out there came up against this. I would be gratefull for any feedback.

Thanks
Janette
hi

dont worry unless you are bent!

If you are above board then give them the info they need. I assume you are self employed when they ask for p60.

Same happened to me. It was tax questions. This happened right at the end even after a visit from a guy from australia house to my shop in manchester!!!

I was travelling at the time in mexico and had to call my mum(where i left all docs before we went) and get her to send it to my agent. Got the visa a week or 2 later

Youll be fine, its not a no its a check to see if you have paid tax i reckon.

all the best

al
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:37 am
Just Joined

jinty-mcginty will become famous soon enough

Thanks Al

You have no idea how good it is to hear that.

Luckily everthing is above board with us!!!

We have sent everything they have requested.

Fingers crossed!!

Janette
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jinty-mcginty
Thanks Al

You have no idea how good it is to hear that.

Luckily everthing is above board with us!!!

We have sent everything they have requested.

Fingers crossed!!

Janette
its just that they need tio know a few more bits to let your visa go.

good luck and give trhem more info than they need thats what i did, so they coiuldnt ask any more bloody questions LOl
ggood luck

al