Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AFL Tipping Competition

AFL Tipping Competition

Old Jun 19th 2005, 10:34 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Tipping Competition

[QUOTE=Scossie]What a bloody weekend I've had....

It was Gillian & I's 5th wedding anniversary on Friday, & we went out for a meal. Then went off to a pub for some furious drinking!

Got back home & phoned pretty much everyone I know in Scotland whilst drinking even more beer!

Apparently, I feel asleep on the, (very comfy) computer chair at about 7 o'clock in the morning! Gillian then wheeled me through to the bedroom on the chair, & tipped me onto the bed!

I have no recollection of these events at all????

If you've ever had a really bad hangover, multiply it by 7 million & you'll get an idea of how I felt yesterday afternoon!

More furious beer drinking last night cos we had arranged to go to a major piss up for our friends who are leaving to go and live in New Zealand.
Must say, the beer did cure the hangover, but now I've got another one & I'm just about to go to Subiaco to see the Freo v Roos game!

So that'll mean more beer!!!

FREO,FREO!!!! Could,nt win a kick in a street fight, thats it ,! back them no more.. ...........................mm
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:26 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: AFL Tipping Competition

Scossie, I made the same mistake last night and finally found my way to bed at 7am ths morning, feeling great for it now NOT

got both of todays games wrong so 4/6 for me this week.

Kala