AFL Finals

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 10:29 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of
Default Re: AFL Finals

Originally Posted by wmoore
Even Footscray?
1/ Westie rivals
2/ Stopped us being undefeated in 2000
3/ Eye gouging & scratching (though not against us)

Now that I've thought about it, add StKilda & Richmond to that list
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 10:33 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Well you all know what club I'm a member of, but I'm hoping for an Eagles win tonight.
Gotta barrack for the WA team over an interstate team!

Eagles, Adelaide, Melbourne and the Roos for me as well.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Definitely, well probably! An example. I go to watch Gretna who ply their trade in the Scottish 2nd Division (Premier League in 2 years!) and when they give the half time scores an almighty roar goes up if Queen of the South (from nearby Dumfries) are losing! I asked the guys around me why they are cheering and the most intelligible reply I got was we don't want those effen b's winning. But on Saturday the 2 sets of supporters will be united against those effen b Italians.

OzTennis
You see that kinda thing in the playground - school playing field- in senior school inter house matches, The pupils cheer the team who usually win but have just lost! ...because their house team might now stand a chance to win! But when a mix of those pupils are playing as a school team against another school all the pupils cheer them on!
Some people don't grow up .

And on that note I'll say " come on The Saints"
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Even Footscray?
It's the Western Bulldogs thank you ever since the AFL and declining finances made us change our name. A previous administrator, Ross Oakley, tried to put us out of existence, along with Fitzroy and a few others to try and accommodate interstate teams.

Watch out in 2006 for the Doggies too.

OzTennis
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
and they all come together when England play.
Many of the Gretna, QOS and Scotland supporters follow Australia in the cricket though.

OzTennis
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:29 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

It's the Western Bulldogs thank you ever since the AFL and declining finances made us change our name. A previous administrator, Ross Oakley, tried to put us out of existence, along with Fitzroy and a few others to try and accommodate interstate teams.

OzTennis
Nobody can make you change your name. You will always be Foodesgrey. North will always be North, screw the marketing department
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
Nobody can make you change your name. You will always be Foodesgrey. North will always be North, screw the marketing department
The concession on the Swans, Lions, Kangaroos and Bulldogs jumpers is to have the initials of the old club on the back. Yes, they did make us change our name (they issue the licences for teams to compete in their league); they even tried to stop the doggie, doggie, doggie, woof, woof, woof chant and the club song had to change - sons of the 'scray became sons of the west etc. Sad!

OzTennis

P.S. how's your ute going?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eagles by 2 points at half time! (live scores on www.theage.com.au etc)

OzTennis
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:51 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

OzTennis
Well you can follow these guys , i do http://www.u-dogs.net/ .......... mm
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:56 am
Gwyllt

The concession on the Swans, Lions, Kangaroos and Bulldogs jumpers is to have the initials of the old club on the back. Yes, they did make us change our name (they issue the licences for teams to compete in their league); they even tried to stop the doggie, doggie, doggie, woof, woof, woof chant and the club song had to change - sons of the 'scray became sons of the west etc. Sad!

OzTennis

P.S. how's your ute going?
i don't have a ute, I drive a shagginwaggon
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 12:04 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

neis
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bomber tradesman bragging again!

9 points Swans early in the last quarter, seems a low scoring, scrappy game, record crowd of 42,000 at Subiaco.

OzTennis
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:11 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

sweet
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eagles by 3 points at the siren. Now for my other 3 predictions on the weekend!

OzTennis
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:15 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

You little bloody beauty. Whose house can I crash at in Melbourne?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.