Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

advise please!!!

advise please!!!

Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

qrepVoyce is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face advise please!!!

I arrived in qld a week ago and landing a job is like winning the lottery.. Could anyone in this forum know about a good jobsite for my skills (electronics HW)?
For those guys that already landed a job similar to my skills, Could you give some pointers please... Was that really worth appliying for engineering membership with IEA? Does this really a must statement in the resume.? I was advised by a colleage here that lsiting with an recruitment agency should be considered... I dont know what to do... I have tried centrelink and all they got is for apprenticeship and trainings... arggghhh.... Patience..

Is this question posted in the right forum?... Anyone out there!!!
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:00 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advise please!!!

Originally Posted by qrepVoyce
I arrived in qld a week ago and landing a job is like winning the lottery.. Could anyone in this forum know about a good jobsite for my skills (electronics HW)?
For those guys that already landed a job similar to my skills, Could you give some pointers please... Was that really worth appliying for engineering membership with IEA? Does this really a must statement in the resume.? I was advised by a colleage here that lsiting with an recruitment agency should be considered... I dont know what to do... I have tried centrelink and all they got is for apprenticeship and trainings... arggghhh.... Patience..

Is this question posted in the right forum?... Anyone out there!!!
Dear q.V.,

It's only been a week? Suggest you contact the IEAust Qld Chapter in addition to all the websites and employment agencies you'll be told about.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

qrepVoyce is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: advise please!!!

Thanks Goerge,

I maybe exaggerated a bit, because I've been online 24/7 last week and it feels that I been doing it in a month. I have been working for 6 years and applying for a new job is a totally new thing to me... Given that I have to apply online....