Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advise needed Please regarding The Sunshine Coast

Advise needed Please regarding The Sunshine Coast

Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advise needed Please regarding The Sunshine Coast

Hi there I'm just wanting to know if there is anyone out there living on the Sunshine Coast who can give some info regarding what its actually like has anyone recently emmigrated there and if so how are they settling in.
We are looking at Buderim at the moment and trying to do as much research as possible about this area.Housing ,Schools employment etc.
We are hoping to get our visas within the next month and need to go back out to Australia to validate but have already been recently for a rekkie to Perth so cannot really afford to go again until we make the final move.
We are probably going to have to go without actually visiting first(sounds total madness I know) but do not have a lot of choice.
Through our research it looks lovely really green and lush and 10 mins or so to the nearest beach.
At the moment we live in a large village that is about 5 minutes walk and you are in the countryside .Ideally it would be great to find something similar with shops,Schools,and a sense of Community.
Just wish wecould hop on the next plane and take a look but not possible just now.
If anyone could offer some advise I would be really grateful.
Dreamaway.
dREAMAWAY
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advise needed Please regarding The Sunshine Coast

Oh by the way sorry about the spelling and punctuation in advance.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:59 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Hi there I'm just wanting to know if there is anyone out there living on the Sunshine Coast who can give some info regarding what its actually like has anyone recently emmigrated there and if so how are they settling in.
We are looking at Buderim at the moment and trying to do as much research as possible about this area.Housing ,Schools employment etc.
We are hoping to get our visas within the next month and need to go back out to Australia to validate but have already been recently for a rekkie to Perth so cannot really afford to go again until we make the final move.
We are probably going to have to go without actually visiting first(sounds total madness I know) but do not have a lot of choice.
Through our research it looks lovely really green and lush and 10 mins or so to the nearest beach.
At the moment we live in a large village that is about 5 minutes walk and you are in the countryside .Ideally it would be great to find something similar with shops,Schools,and a sense of Community.
Just wish wecould hop on the next plane and take a look but not possible just now.
If anyone could offer some advise I would be really grateful.
Dreamaway.
dREAMAWAY
We are also hoping to end up in Buderim There was actually a great thread recently and it seems there are plenty of people either there already or heading that way. Just put in a search for Buderim and you should get it
Carolyn
Old Apr 27th 2005, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Carolyn.
Now need some advice from the native Australians
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Carolyn I have just gone in on a search for Buderim and it has come up with loads of info.So thanks again don't know why I did not do this in first place.