Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice OR Recommendations For Dog Boarding Kennels in Perth?

Advice OR Recommendations For Dog Boarding Kennels in Perth?

Old Dec 30th 2013, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

Horsecookie will become famous soon enough
Smile Advice OR Recommendations For Dog Boarding Kennels in Perth?

Hi I can see that there have been a few posts regarding this but can't seem to find anything within the last 12 months. We are transporting our two dogs (SBT's) from the UK to Perth. They are in quarantine (Melbourne) for 10 days and on release we will need to kennel them for a couple weeks. I hear Ashridge and The Paw House have positive reviews. Any other recommendations or experiences are welcomed, especially somewhere that may be experienced with SBT's. Many Thanks Shirlie

Last edited by Horsecookie; Dec 30th 2013 at 4:50 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Dec 30th 2013, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice For Recommendations For Dog Boarding Kennels in Perth?

It might be worth asking a moderator to move your post to te main Australia forum where more people will see it. This is the immigration section, for questions about visas and citizenship.
Old Dec 30th 2013, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Question Re: Advice For Recommendations For Dog Boarding Kennels in Perth?

Thank you, although im not sure how to do so. As we are currently emigrating and our dogs will be coming out of quarantine I thought this the best place.
Old Dec 30th 2013, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Horsecookie
Thank you, although im not sure how to do so. As we are currently emigrating and our dogs will be coming out of quarantine I thought this the best place.
No, this area is for visa questions. You want to know about dog kennels, people already living in Perth may have some good ideas but not that many read in the immigration section as they already have their visas.

Use the exclamation mark button by your post to ask for it to be moved, or PM a mod. Or just leave it if you prefer someone might come along, I just thought you would have more people see it if it were somewhere else.
Old Dec 30th 2013, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
No, this area is for visa questions. You want to know about dog kennels, people already living in Perth may have some good ideas but not that many read in the immigration section as they already have their visas.

Use the exclamation mark button by your post to ask for it to be moved, or PM a mod. Or just leave it if you prefer someone might come along, I just thought you would have more people see it if it were somewhere else.
Thanks, I had already done so. I sent a PM as from what I read you can only report spam and similar issues using the exclamation mark. I'm using an IPad so it's difficult to navigate, but much appreciated for your advice. I understand I may have posted in the wrong area. We have friends and family in Perth and I've done some research but I just wanted to see if I could find out some further information or recent experiences.

Last edited by Horsecookie; Dec 30th 2013 at 10:11 pm. Reason: Added
Old Jan 1st 2014, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

What type of dogs are they? I'm currently in Melbourne and leave my dogs with a couple who do home stay b&b. much nicer than kennels
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hebe
What type of dogs are they? I'm currently in Melbourne and leave my dogs with a couple who do home stay b&b. much nicer than kennels
Many thanks for this. They will only be in Melbourne for their quarantine but then flown to Perth. We are emigrating ...along with the dogs ... In 6 weeks and the dogs fly out the day before us. The quarantine is only 10 days since the legislation changed and in some ways that is great but it also means they have to go into kennels for a short period until we secure our accommodation. I'm researching hard but thought I'd try this forum too, so many thanks for your reply. much appreciated.