Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

advice needed re travel and health insurance

advice needed re travel and health insurance

Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Izzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to behold
Smile advice needed re travel and health insurance

Hi everyone,

our flights are booked for 28th Nov, so I am just finalising everything now. Two things I haven't got sorted are travel insurance and health insurance for when we arrive. Any recommendations ? A well known bank that I work for got it's black horse to quote me £80 for 2 days travel cover ! And BUPA Int quoted me £144 cheapest monthly figure going up to £250 for health insurance. Who did you arrange cover with ?

Thanks
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:21 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: advice needed re travel and health insurance

Originally Posted by Izzy
Hi everyone,

our flights are booked for 28th Nov, so I am just finalising everything now. Two things I haven't got sorted are travel insurance and health insurance for when we arrive. Any recommendations ? A well known bank that I work for got it's black horse to quote me £80 for 2 days travel cover ! And BUPA Int quoted me £144 cheapest monthly figure going up to £250 for health insurance. Who did you arrange cover with ?

Thanks

superdrug do an insurance policy..... kids free too!

we went with em....12 months ago...

boomie
x
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Izzy,

Check out this thread for travel insurance.........

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...avel+insurance
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:38 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

And this one for Health Insurance...........

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303002

Follow the links in ABCDiamonds post.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Izzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
And this one for Health Insurance...........

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303002

Follow the links in ABCDiamonds post.
thanks for all the pointers - go walkabout looks like a good deal and I think I will leave the health insurance until we actually get there.

Cheers
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Izzy
thanks for all the pointers - go walkabout looks like a good deal and I think I will leave the health insurance until we actually get there.

Cheers
I used them and can happily recommend them.

Good idea to wait until you get here before worrying about the health insurance too.