Reload this Page >

Advice on moving to Australia

Advice on moving to Australia

Old Feb 7th 2017, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Young8382 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Advice on moving to Australia

Hi,
I am a Community Pharmacist with 10 years experience in the UK. It is my desire to move to Australia. By searching online there are job opportunities for example in Queensland, however by looking at the requirements in order to practice in Australia as a retail pharmacist it seemed quite hard to obtain professional registration. Does anyone have any information and/or advice on this matter? Unfortunately I haven't got any relatives or close friends over there so your help will be most appreciated! Thank you!
Old Feb 7th 2017, 12:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on moving to Australia

Originally Posted by Young8382
Hi,
I am a Community Pharmacist with 10 years experience in the UK. It is my desire to move to Australia. By searching online there are job opportunities for example in Queensland, however by looking at the requirements in order to practice in Australia as a retail pharmacist it seemed quite hard to obtain professional registration. Does anyone have any information and/or advice on this matter? Unfortunately I haven't got any relatives or close friends over there so your help will be most appreciated! Thank you!
Job opportunities, and even registration to some extent, come second after the basic fact of whether you can actually pass the skills assessment to get a visa. Have you looked into that yet?