Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice on which Insurance Company to go with when Shipping Goods?

Advice on which Insurance Company to go with when Shipping Goods?

Old Jun 13th 2011, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

debs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nice
Default Advice on which Insurance Company to go with when Shipping Goods?

Hi Guys

Can anybody please advise me who to possibly use in terms of insurance for shipping my goods across to Perth.

I have narrowed the two shipping companies down to either Crown Relocations or John Masons.

But wondered if there was any other Companies than do the insurance rather than go through the shipping companies?

Any advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Debbie
Old Jun 13th 2011, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

Vic_Eddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice on which Insurance Company to go with when Shipping Goods?

hi, im in the boat as you with this one, but before you sign up with either companies knock them down on the insurance % so far i've got john masons down to 2.5%. Good luck
Old Jun 13th 2011, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice

I'm looking into this, did a search and found this

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=668960
Old Jun 13th 2011, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

PunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud ofPunkDebutante has much to be proud of

We are using Letton Percival.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PunkDebutante
We are using Letton Percival.
Used these myself. Very simple process to arrange and they guy I spoke to was very pleasant indeed. So they are covering my shipment as it makes it's way around the world. Good price too which I think was 1.6%.

However, of course, I hope I have no further dealings with them.