Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice on High Schools and nursing in Adelaide

Advice on High Schools and nursing in Adelaide

Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

simbor01 is a jewel in the roughsimbor01 is a jewel in the roughsimbor01 is a jewel in the roughsimbor01 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Advice on High Schools and nursing in Adelaide

Could anyone please tell me what the high schools are like in Adelaide. we are hoping to be move in a couple of years as I am currently a student nurse and graduate next year so are looking to move soon after. If anyone could also tell me what its like to nurse there as well. Thank you
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

ellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to all
Default Re: Advice on High Schools and nursing in Adelaide

Originally Posted by simbor01
Could anyone please tell me what the high schools are like in Adelaide. we are hoping to be move in a couple of years as I am currently a student nurse and graduate next year so are looking to move soon after. If anyone could also tell me what its like to nurse there as well. Thank you
Its difficult to answer your question as there are hundreds of different high schools just like in the uk some good and some bad so until you have an area its difficult to comment.However I feel that the standard of education is not as strict as the uk
As for nursing I find that its like it was in uk many years ago,more task orientated and the doctors are gods!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:52 am
Banned

cufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Advice on High Schools and nursing in Adelaide

Well schools are less "strict" children grow here with a sense of self discipline and esteem with a far more grounded whole approach to education. Thats reflected in international stats that put Australian teenagers way ahead of their UK counterparts.