Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice on catchment areas. Northern Perth

Advice on catchment areas. Northern Perth

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Advice on catchment areas. Northern Perth

Hi I need some advice. I am interested in sending my eldest to Duncraig High School and will be in temporary rented accommodation when we get there first.for at least six weeks. Then we will have to find a more permanent rent. What I need to find out is, Can i get my child into Duncraig school while in a temporary rented house and if I can't find a more permanent rented house with in their catchment area, maybe just outside, will my child be asked to leave and attend another school. This is a very important bit of information I need to decide on an area. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Re: Advice on catchment areas. Northern Perth

contact www.movetoperth.com. They have just sorted out a client who wanted the same thing. They didn't end up in Duncraig though but that was their choice but movetoperth found out all the info etc and contacted the school for them.

Good luck
Diane
Old Jun 24th 2005, 1:54 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chef69
Hi I need some advice. I am interested in sending my eldest to Duncraig High School and will be in temporary rented accommodation when we get there first.for at least six weeks. Then we will have to find a more permanent rent. What I need to find out is, Can i get my child into Duncraig school while in a temporary rented house and if I can't find a more permanent rented house with in their catchment area, maybe just outside, will my child be asked to leave and attend another school. This is a very important bit of information I need to decide on an area. I would greatly appreciate any help.
I don't think the school will be concerned that the address is temporary, they probably won't ask. If you are in the catchment they will need to take your child.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Coulterk will become famous soon enoughCoulterk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by renth
I don't think the school will be concerned that the address is temporary, they probably won't ask. If you are in the catchment they will need to take your child.
Agree. If you live in the catchment area they have to take your children.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 3:13 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter goes to Duncraig SH and she has friends that come in from Joondalup, so don't know how strict they are on the catchment areas.

I'd check with the school. Tel: (08) 9448 3522
www.duncraig.wa.edu.au

Siren