Reload this Page >

Advice Buying A Car

Advice Buying A Car

Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:09 am
Just Joined

Wee Bubba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice Buying A Car

gday there!

i need to buy a car in sydney. i'm thinking about buying from the Trading Post. can anybody offer me any advice when buying a car over here.

In particular, somebody mentioned to me that you can make a ten dollar phone call to check if a vehicle has HP owing or has been in an accident before purchasing...any ideas?

thanks.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:18 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice Buying A Car

Originally Posted by Wee Bubba
gday there!

i need to buy a car in sydney. i'm thinking about buying from the Trading Post. can anybody offer me any advice when buying a car over here.

In particular, somebody mentioned to me that you can make a ten dollar phone call to check if a vehicle has HP owing or has been in an accident before purchasing...any ideas?

thanks.
Contact the NRMA....and look at their website

the phone call you are thinking about is REVS and yes it is important. The NRMA do a mag called on the road and if you call in on one of their shops I am sure they will give you one with the relevant articles about buying.

Please feel free to ask more if you are stuck getting further advice.

Cheers
Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

Wee Bubba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice Buying A Car

Originally Posted by Sandra
Contact the NRMA....and look at their website

the phone call you are thinking about is REVS and yes it is important. The NRMA do a mag called on the road and if you call in on one of their shops I am sure they will give you one with the relevant articles about buying.

Please feel free to ask more if you are stuck getting further advice.

Cheers
thanks sandra. i'll ring the NRMA.