Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice on Bunbury

Wikiposts

Advice on Bunbury

Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Advice on Bunbury

Originally Posted by cranni
I know , i am so pleased to be here, and love bragging about the place. so i am always chuffed to help people here, Denise
Hello Denise, was wondering if you or anyone else on here could tell me where i could get a good detailed map of Bunbury, thanks sue
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bevs
Hello Denise, was wondering if you or anyone else on here could tell me where i could get a good detailed map of Bunbury, thanks sue
you could try, www.mybunbury.com.au
or if you like i will send you the local link, its brill, my son is going back to UK next week and he could post it from London. Denise
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Advice on Bunbury

Originally Posted by cranni
you could try, www.mybunbury.com.au
or if you like i will send you the local link, its brill, my son is going back to UK next week and he could post it from London. Denise
Thanks again you are sooo helpful. Sue
Old Oct 27th 2005, 3:05 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simone
Bridie, you're 5 minutes from my parents house then!
They're in Gelorup. We were there on the weekend preparing for the bushfire season(they've got a 1 acre block, half of it is bush, the other half is overgrown with long grass!)
let me know if you're popping down again at any point and you can come round for coffee
Old Oct 27th 2005, 3:16 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
let me know if you're popping down again at any point and you can come round for coffee
Will do, would be good to meet up!
Won't be for a while though, we've just bought a house up here, and probably moving in, in 3 weeks!! And then Pascal's parents arrive for 4 weeks...!!!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:14 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simone
Will do, would be good to meet up!
Won't be for a while though, we've just bought a house up here, and probably moving in, in 3 weeks!! And then Pascal's parents arrive for 4 weeks...!!!
OK, I'll PM you my mobile number and you can just let me know whenever
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Helen37 has a brilliant futureHelen37 has a brilliant futureHelen37 has a brilliant futureHelen37 has a brilliant futureHelen37 has a brilliant futureHelen37 has a brilliant future

Hi all

An update

we are back from our trip to sort out job in Bunbury, everything went really well, Denise & David were really helpful (thanks again) just waiting for Colins job contract to come through then it will be all systems go. Bunbury is great all round, lots to do, everyone was really friendly. We really fell in love with Dalyellup ( 7 mins on highway) its got everything we are after as a family. We even put down a deposit on some land, because prices are rising fast and we didn't want to miss out, so all we need now is to sell our house and get visas (easy really!!)
Anyone wanting to be regional try Bunbury its got it all.

helen