Reload this Page >

Advice on applying for jobs!

Advice on applying for jobs!

Old Sep 17th 2003, 5:52 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice on applying for jobs!

Dear All

Now been in Perth for a month and I'm looking for work. I'm sat at the PC and having a whale of a time writing toss about my work experience, no problem.

I need to provide 2 work references, no problem, but whats the score with time differences etc is it a real pain for prospective employers? I can scan the hard copies of my references. What's the best plan?

P.S. Will get round to telling you all how we've set ourselves up so far and you will be so jealous of our white and gold Lada jeep, which we bought from a car lot called "Beep Beep"!

Keep the advice coming!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Beep Beep???? Classic - sounds like a real gem.

On the reference front, supply phone numbers and email addresses and photocopy or let them see your original references at the interview which you are bound to get!!

Why doesn't Good Sammy sell cars??

Di
Old Oct 17th 2003, 1:52 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Beep Beep???? Classic - sounds like a real gem.

On the reference front, supply phone numbers and email addresses and photocopy or let them see your original references at the interview which you are bound to get!!

Why doesn't Good Sammy sell cars??

Di
Hi Di

Thanks, now sorted with references and have warned the ex bosses to say nice things!