Old Jan 31st 2002, 12:33 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2002
Location: Almost Brisbane
Posts: 95
Lynn-ann is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm Australian waiting for my husband of 11 years to get his spouse visa. Now my problem is I have three children born in England. Their ages are 23,21 and 18. I found out alittle late that I could get them registered citizins by decent before they reached 18. The only one I managed to do this for was the youngest just before his 18th birthday, so he now has his Australian passport.
Here's where my problem lies my 23 year old want's to come with us. He is going to get a working holiday visa and do some traveling, what then? Does he have to come back to England and apply from there or can he get an extension to the visa and apply in Oz? Any advice. Please.
Lynn-ann is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.