Adobe Reader

Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice
Default Adobe Reader

Hi Guys,

I seem to remember someone saying its possible to fill in the application forms on Adobe. I have 7.0 version but don't know if this all I need. Is there something else I need to download?

Cheers.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Default Re: Adobe Reader

Did mine on adobe 6 no probs. Andy
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:23 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Adobe Reader

Originally Posted by Pauline & Iain
Hi Guys,

I seem to remember someone saying its possible to fill in the application forms on Adobe. I have 7.0 version but don't know if this all I need. Is there something else I need to download?

Cheers.
Adobe Reader is just a reader which allows you to read PDF files. You cant do anything else with the software.

If you want to edit the documents then you need the full version of Adobe Acrobat which is expensive (Hmmm......depends on who you know I suppose). You will then need to unlock the forms as they are password protected so you cannot alter them (Hmmm.....depends on who you know I suppose). If they are altered in any way then they might be rejected too so do not change any of the layout.

R.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Adobe Reader

Originally Posted by Carruss
Adobe Reader is just a reader which allows you to read PDF files. You cant do anything else with the software.

If you want to edit the documents then you need the full version of Adobe Acrobat which is expensive (Hmmm......depends on who you know I suppose). You will then need to unlock the forms as they are password protected so you cannot alter them (Hmmm.....depends on who you know I suppose). If they are altered in any way then they might be rejected too so do not change any of the layout.

R.
I do apologise, didn't read the title properly, I saw adobe and presumed they meant acrobat. Andy