Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

In admiration of my friend Desperate house flies bree aka JILL

In admiration of my friend Desperate house flies bree aka JILL

Old Aug 15th 2005, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default In admiration of my friend Desperate house flies bree aka JILL

thank you jill for all the support that you have given me from when i first met you i knew that we would get along and i think that you ahve supported me alot i just wish i was there today when i was gettin my bree hair cut to treat you and my mum cant wait till you come along for a drink with me and my mum your just a great friend to have a great geuinely lovely person hope where all still having our nite out... YOUR still my fav i wont forget what you have done foe me it really means alot to me
love megan x x x x x x x x x

i know that you are going to be busy the next few days but if you ever need any help i would be happy to help
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:05 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: In admiration of my friend Desperate house flies bree aka JILL

Originally Posted by maggy
thank you jill for all the support that you have given me from when i first met you i knew that we would get along and i think that you ahve supported me alot i just wish i was there today when i was gettin my bree hair cut to treat you and my mum cant wait till you come along for a drink with me and my mum your just a great friend to have a great geuinely lovely person hope where all still having our nite out... YOUR still my fav i wont forget what you have done foe me it really means alot to me

i know that you are going to be busy the next few days but if you ever need any help i would be happy to help
Awwwww!! What lovely sentiments. Glad you're safe and well with Mum!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:17 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Nice to "see" you at last Megan. What do you think of Australia then? Well worth all the grey hairs you gave us all? So pleased to see you and your mum and brother reunited.

Anne
Old Aug 15th 2005, 11:46 pm
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Embarrassed but have to reply (cos Maggy sent me a txt- lol)

I'm nice to you Megan 'cos you and ya daft Mum are lovely, warm genuine people and a great laugh to be around. Who wouldn't be nice to their friends? My reasons are purely selfish LOL as the laughs you guys give me are priceless. Bordy has sent me as pm and said we should have our own show, like Morecom and Wise !! LOL

I'm sorry Maggy that your life has become more complicated since you met me, so I have to be around to sort it out LOL.

I'm now getting ready for the laugh of making THAT dress

Now you don't need to see this on a website, you know how much I care about you all - as I do all my close friends, even Flash has a special place in my affections LOL.

Just you try stopping me coming out.

I feel so lucky to have met such wonderful friends since coming here and although some of the cynics may think this is a self praising thread, it isn't. It serves as an example of what friends mean to your life and that moving half way around the world can be a fantastic experience, one to be embraced and you never know what lies around the next corner.

I never expected Perth to yield such a motley bunch as you guys, but I'm sure glad it did.

Jill
Old Aug 16th 2005, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

It's either because I'm tierd after night shift , I am choking on my bacon buttie or I am genuinely touched by the sentiment going on here !!!
Good luck to you all,
All the best,
Tass.