Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adieu maybe for now

Wikiposts

Adieu maybe for now

Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:56 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

just in case ....

safe journey Larissa. see you soon on this side
Old Aug 5th 2004, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Adieu maybe for now

Originally posted by Larissa
Hi guys
Seeing as downtime starts tomorrow, I thought I would say my little goodbye now. The container goes on Monday and I'm not sure how much internet access we will have from then on. I will try and pop on somehow to tell you how the house sale goes, when we leave etc. but I will find it hard to keep up :scared:
Not sure how I will cope without Expats, the tele is also due to go, so I will probably have to take up knitting or something :scared: Anyone want a dodgy scarf?
Big hug
Prrrrrt x x x x
Larissa
Better get down the dodgy internet cafe with Sandra, will go in Blim's boiler suit
Hi Larissa
Good Luck.

Debs
Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Good luck Larissa !!!

But more importantly Look Good !!!

Hope the house sale goes through OK. Have a safe trip
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Larissa! Safe travels for you and yours (and your possessions).

Don't even think that you'll get away from us lot. We all know you'll be down that dodgy internet cafe quicker than you can say kitten heels

Good luck mate, and get back online as soon as you can
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou... don't know what to say... am totally stressed and knackered with packing and selling the house, but touched by your comments... all at the same time!
:scared:
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Hi, hope all goes to plan, keep us updated when you can, have pm'd our details if you need anything else, see you soon

Teresa
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to wish you all the very best Larissa
have a safe and happy journey
with cyber hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xx
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

sandra oldfield is on a distinguished road

dod
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

[i]Originally posted by sandra oldfield [/i
dod

What happened there??????????????????

Anyway Larissa, i will save you a seat down the `cafe`, do you want the `perv` on the left or the `perv` on the right??????????

I am going `upmarket` sunday. Im off to Petras............Oi Petra, you aint got no pervs near you ave ya????????????
Old Aug 8th 2004, 10:02 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hope I haven't missed ya....

Have fun, and good luck!!

See you soon!!! (wierd he?!)
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

Bloodyhell Larissa.......you do take a chance!!!!

That container is due at 11.00am and you still havent packed the PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 7:59 am
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Good Luck Larissa.
Hope it all goes to plan..
Even though I think I have already missed you, pc packed and all that!!!

Pauline
xxx

Last edited by Pauline; Aug 10th 2004 at 8:02 am.