Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide for work and play!

Adelaide for work and play!

Old Jun 1st 2004, 8:31 am
Just Joined

piema is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Adelaide for work and play!

We are a family of five, 2 adults 3 kids and applied in feb 04 skilled independent. We are currently looking at the possibilities of making Adelaide our settling point but would like to know some info. My husband is an Automatic Gearbox Technician and i'm in the childcare field, we were hoping that someone out there wou would know if my husband would be able to access this type of work in Adelaide because if so we may apply for STNI. Would be grateful to know any info from any of you and any stories of STNI to Adelaide and the areas to consider there.

Thanx

piemash
Old Jun 1st 2004, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide for work and play!

Originally posted by piema
We are a family of five, 2 adults 3 kids and applied in feb 04 skilled independent. We are currently looking at the possibilities of making Adelaide our settling point but would like to know some info. My husband is an Automatic Gearbox Technician and i'm in the childcare field, we were hoping that someone out there wou would know if my husband would be able to access this type of work in Adelaide because if so we may apply for STNI. Would be grateful to know any info from any of you and any stories of STNI to Adelaide and the areas to consider there.

Thanx

piemash
Piemash,
Take a look at this site - it is basically the same as this forum, except that the people posting are either already in Adelaide or are going there.

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/index.php?

We have applied for STNI and have just had our nomination by SA confirmed.

Good luck
Old Jun 1st 2004, 10:32 am
Just Joined

piema is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx so much for that ,i din't even know this site existed,i'm sure i'll find loads.

Thanx again
Piemash