Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide - we're leaving... need a car? a house? a motorbike?

Adelaide - we're leaving... need a car? a house? a motorbike?

Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide - we're leaving... need a car? a house? a motorbike?

LOL!

Yes it's nearly been a year! It's flown but our plan was to be here a year and then pop back get married and make the decision then.
We love living in Adelaide and it will be hard to say good bye but we've booked the wedding for August 08 in the UK and need to go home to get it all organised.

We'll be leaving here on Dec 6th and will land, after a stopover in Bangkok, on Dec 10th - Don't worry i'm bringing lots of stuff back for the brummies who are planning... newpapers... the junk mail we hate that will tell you how much things cost etc..

However, that leaves us with a car to sell, a motorbike to sell, a house to find a new tenant for etc.

So.. who wants a lovely house by the beach then?
If you want any advice on livingin Adelaide then do feel free to leave us a message we're only too happy to advocate this lovely place
Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

German Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Adelaide - we're leaving... need a car? a house? a motorbike?

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
LOL!

Yes it's nearly been a year! It's flown but our plan was to be here a year and then pop back get married and make the decision then.
We love living in Adelaide and it will be hard to say good bye but we've booked the wedding for August 08 in the UK and need to go home to get it all organised.

We'll be leaving here on Dec 6th and will land, after a stopover in Bangkok, on Dec 10th - Don't worry i'm bringing lots of stuff back for the brummies who are planning... newpapers... the junk mail we hate that will tell you how much things cost etc..

However, that leaves us with a car to sell, a motorbike to sell, a house to find a new tenant for etc.

If you want any advice on livingin Adelaide then do feel free to leave us a message we're only too happy to advocate this lovely place
What type of car is it you're selling? We land in Adelaide this Friday and are setting up home so we might be able to take a few things of your hands.....
Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Dave

Do you want to meet when you get here? Do you know Adelaide?
Want a hand?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

German Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Dave

Do you want to meet when you get here? Do you know Adelaide?
Want a hand?
Yes - know Adelaide reasonably well and already own a house there. House needs furnishing though and thats starts on day one (this Friday). My Wife and 8 month old Daughter are accompanying me (obviously!) - whilst I can't think of any initial help that we might need my Wife might want to ask a few questions so it might be an idea to meet up if you want.

I understand that you need to be at home for the planning of the Wedding but why fly back to the UK on 6th December? I'd have left it until at least April! Incidently-if your flying back to Europe on Singapore Airlines on 6th Dec then thats the plane my In-Laws will have just got off!

Send a pm - it'll be good to meet......

Cheers -

Dave.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Thats down and to the right from UK.
znaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to all

LOL!

Hi,

I'm in Melbourne and looking for a motorbike reasonably soon. What have you got? Potentially a small car too?

Regards,

Zach