Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Training

Adelaide Training

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice
Default Adelaide Training

Hi,

Happy Easter and yes another stupid post from me.

Does anyone know if there is any chance of either nursing training or vets nursing training in Adelaide.

I got on the course here in UK last year but turned it down due to it being 4 yrs and hoping to move to Oz before then. I would like to train either in Nursing or Veterinary Nursing once we get settled but not sure if this is possible.

Any help would be most gratefully received.

Kind regards Lou xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adelaide Training

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is any chance of either nursing training or vets nursing training in Adelaide.

I got on the course here in UK last year but turned it down due to it being 4 yrs and hoping to move to Oz before then. I would like to train either in Nursing or Veterinary Nursing once we get settled but not sure if this is possible.

Kind regards Lou xxx
could you apply direct to one of the hospitals for more info or try on the nursing profession section on BE at the bottom.Sorry can't help at all with vets stuff. Good luck.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

seanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really nice
Default Re: Adelaide Training

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Hi,

Kind regards Lou xxx
Have a look at the uni websites, Flinders uni offers Nurse training and im pretty sure others do to. If you wanted to do your enrolled nursing then lots of places offer that training, i think it's a year but maybe 18months.
No idea about the Veterinary nursing though perhaps looking at the uni websites will give you some info.
Good luck

Maria