Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ADELAIDE Is there much Plumbing and Carpentry work?

ADELAIDE Is there much Plumbing and Carpentry work?

Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:40 am
Just Joined

yvonnep is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ADELAIDE Is there much Plumbing and Carpentry work?

Hi there, My husband and i are hoping to emigrate to oz nxt year and have been trying to decide which state is for us. We really love the look of Adelaide and want to book flights to come out and have a nosey at the place. But before we do we just wanted to be sure whether its a place with much carpentry and plumbing work. Would really appreciate any advice as we feel a little lost!!!! Thanks everyone!! Yvonne and Mark x
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:54 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADELAIDE Is there much Plumbing and Carpentry work?

Originally Posted by yvonnep
Hi there, My husband and i are hoping to emigrate to oz nxt year and have been trying to decide which state is for us. We really love the look of Adelaide and want to book flights to come out and have a nosey at the place. But before we do we just wanted to be sure whether its a place with much carpentry and plumbing work. Would really appreciate any advice as we feel a little lost!!!! Thanks everyone!! Yvonne and Mark x
http://www.adelaide-brits.com/forum/...22447e7b3b565e
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:23 am
gjs
Forum Regular

gjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud of

Hi there, I suppose in any city this big there's always going to be a need for plumbers and carpenters! . Have a look at the local newspaper online (Adelaide Advertiser) the jobs section on a saturday is huge: also seek.com.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Smurf1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi yvonnep

My sister and OH moved to Adelaide 7mths ago, he is a carpenter and he had no problems finding work, not to sure where abouts they are but he is absolutely loving it, money is the same as to what he got here, home by 4, and no weekends if that's the norm for adelaide hope this helps, if you want any more info just ask and i'll get in touch with my sis
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

yvonnep is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for all your replies. Have booked our tickets to go and have a tour about the place. cant wait. Thanks smurf for the offer. may come back to you on that one in the near future!!!