Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide suburbs?

Adelaide suburbs?

Old May 29th 2006, 11:11 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Question Adelaide suburbs?

Hi All,

Waiting for a visa I have nothing else to do (besides work...!) than to ask this question in this forum:

We are a family of 4 (2 kids aged 2 and soon 5) hoping to fly out to Adelaide this November. We have never been to SA and we therefore have not got a clue as to where we should settle.

Hoping to hear from those of you already settled there.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Janni
Old May 29th 2006, 11:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide suburbs?

Janni

Try here........

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...ex.php?act=idx
Old May 29th 2006, 11:18 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Old May 29th 2006, 11:39 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Adelaide suburbs?

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Hi All,

Waiting for a visa I have nothing else to do (besides work...!) than to ask this question in this forum:

We are a family of 4 (2 kids aged 2 and soon 5) hoping to fly out to Adelaide this November. We have never been to SA and we therefore have not got a clue as to where we should settle.

Hoping to hear from those of you already settled there.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Janni
Click here for a guide to Adelaide suburbs.
Old May 29th 2006, 1:10 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Interesting but not comprehensive - my suburb's not listed!

Elaine
Old May 29th 2006, 1:26 pm

Thanks a lot. I will have a look at that..

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Old May 29th 2006, 1:58 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Adelaide suburbs?

Originally Posted by Elaine M
Interesting but not comprehensive - my suburb's not listed!

Elaine
Nor mine!