Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Schools for 17 Year old

Adelaide Schools for 17 Year old

Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Adelaide Schools for 17 Year old

At long last we have our visa granted, my daugher is 17 and is looking at either going to school or college, we are starting out in the far south of adelaide, so if any of you out there life in south of Adelaide that could give me some advice I would be very grateful.

Daughter wants to be a hairdresser so college might be best.

Thanks

Nicky
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adelaide Schools for 17 Year old

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
At long last we have our visa granted, my daugher is 17 and is looking at either going to school or college, we are starting out in the far south of adelaide, so if any of you out there life in south of Adelaide that could give me some advice I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Nicky
can't help you with TAFEs(colleges) much, but some friends of ours ,their sons went to Aberfoyle High, just outside Adelaide in the hills and were very happy with it. I worked for a while in a hairdressers in Blackwood( not quite as far out as Aberfoyle Park) and their apprentices all went to TAFE so there must have been one near by.
When we got to Adelaide, the south australian gov. were very good at holding meetings,bbqs for new migrants and they covered loads of these problems at the meetings and were always available for any info you wanted.
Hope this helps, babs
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Babsw
can't help you with TAFEs(colleges) much, but some friends of ours ,their sons went to Aberfoyle High, just outside Adelaide in the hills and were very happy with it. I worked for a while in a hairdressers in Blackwood( not quite as far out as Aberfoyle Park) and their apprentices all went to TAFE so there must have been one near by.
When we got to Adelaide, the south australian gov. were very good at holding meetings,bbqs for new migrants and they covered loads of these problems at the meetings and were always available for any info you wanted.
Hope this helps, babs
Thanks for that Babs, the south australian goverment meetings sound good, do you know how we go about contacting them?
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Babs, the south australian goverment meetings sound good, do you know how we go about contacting them?

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/site/index.php
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

all the info gets posted to you when you arrive.I'm not sure how it works, i can't remember whether we gave them our address or if they knew it anyway but they keep in good contact for quite a while if you want them/need them.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:00 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Nicky
TAFE SA:
www.tafe.sa.edu.au/Default.aspx?tabid=576