Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide school holidays day out.

Adelaide school holidays day out.

Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide school holidays day out.

Anyone up for a day out at Glenelg. I am quite flexible with dates but at a glance I can make Tuesday 2nd, Thursday 4th or Friday 5th October (I think there's rain forecast for the Wednesday but can't really tell )

Am also open to other suggestions, but I can't go any further south than that as I don't drive so have to rely on the bus and/or tram but I thought if we meet at the beach it will give the kids something to do that won't cost an arm and leg.

Will also be arranging a city coffee meet later on in the month for those that can't make this meet or don't fancy a load of screaming kids in their face.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 9:28 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide school holidays day out.

Originally Posted by Wendy
Anyone up for a day out at Glenelg. I am quite flexible with dates but at a glance I can make Tuesday 2nd, Thursday 4th or Friday 5th October (I think there's rain forecast for the Wednesday but can't really tell )

Am also open to other suggestions, but I can't go any further south than that as I don't drive so have to rely on the bus and/or tram but I thought if we meet at the beach it will give the kids something to do that won't cost an arm and leg.

Will also be arranging a city coffee meet later on in the month for those that can't make this meet or don't fancy a load of screaming kids in their face.
My friend Julie is looking for some girls to meet up with so when you know which day can you please post it so I can forward to her? Wish I were going, but it's a bit of a commute for me.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
My friend Julie is looking for some girls to meet up with so when you know which day can you please post it so I can forward to her? Wish I were going, but it's a bit of a commute for me.

Will PM you it when I know
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:39 am
Just Joined

tommo570 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can make the Thursday or the Friday.

Julie
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:41 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
We could organise a Perth one Dorothy
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tommo570
I can make the Thursday or the Friday.

Julie

Wonderful.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry wendy didnt see the thread earlier on, I can make it also Thursday too, & maybe Friday not sure yet, depends on Chris he flies home on Friday afternoon.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Great stuff. So it's looking like the Thursday so far.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:25 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Great stuff. So it's looking like the Thursday so far.
I cant do the Thursday unfortunatly but cant do any of the other days either, got my Mum over so bit tied up for next couple of weeks, I will hopefully make the next one!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
I cant do the Thursday unfortunatly but cant do any of the other days either, got my Mum over so bit tied up for next couple of weeks, I will hopefully make the next one!!

No worries. You can come to the next meet in the city which will be around the end of October.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 11:38 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

No worries. You can come to the next meet in the city which will be around the end of October.
Ok sounds good to me!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bump
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK, so for those that are coming:

Place - Glenelg, by the pier
Time - around 11am
Weather - should be nice, forecast so far is for 23 degrees and sunny.

If anyone who is coming wants my mobile number so they can find us just PM and I'll give you it.

Look forward to it
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

it's only going to be 21 on Thursday, make sure you put on something warm on just incase it gets a bit windy.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
it's only going to be 21 on Thursday, make sure you put on something warm on just incase it gets a bit windy.

Better than today though

Thought my trees were going to blow away this morning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.