Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide reccy places to stay

Adelaide reccy places to stay

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:17 pm
a clear conscience is the

heleng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaide reccy places to stay

Hiya, Myself and the family (5 of us) are hoping to do a reccy at easter and would love any advice of where to stay thats not going to cost a bomb! I saw some chalets on a site but can't remember which site or where. We dont mind caravans, chalets, I think B+B would be difficult with three kids. Can't wait to get the ball rolling, flights are nearly booked just want a place to stay...Thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:30 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Adelaide reccy places to stay

Originally Posted by heleng
Hiya, Myself and the family (5 of us) are hoping to do a reccy at easter and would love any advice of where to stay thats not going to cost a bomb! I saw some chalets on a site but can't remember which site or where. We dont mind caravans, chalets, I think B+B would be difficult with three kids. Can't wait to get the ball rolling, flights are nearly booked just want a place to stay...Thanks

We just stayed at the Stamford Grand at Glenelg..it was quite nice.... Great location they do 2 bed apartments there too.
http://www.stamford.com.au/adelaide/adgran1bar.html

Have a great time!

lucy
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:33 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed at the Best Western Ensenada Motor Inn right on the front. Very nice with all mod cons inc laundry room.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by heleng

A nice place is the Arkaba Hotel, it's about 10 mins to the city by car.
www.arkabahotel.com.au
have a great time in S.Aust.