Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Night Out - 11th October

Adelaide Night Out - 11th October

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:47 am
We're going home...yeay!!

Location: Crossing off the days until I can leave Oz and go home.
Tracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really nice
Default Re: Adelaide Night Out - 11th October

Sounds good, will do our very best to make it.

See you then

Traci and Matt
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracijbc
Sounds good, will do our very best to make it.

See you then

Traci and Matt

Hope to see you then
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

we will try to make it as well xx michelle xx
Old Oct 5th 2008, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willywonka
we will try to make it as well xx michelle xx
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wendy
So how many we got now then...

Looking forward to meetin new people!!

Dan and Steph
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok, there is:

Me
Tiggs
Hayles
Mr & Mrs PaddyHaHa
Lee & Leanne
Dan & Steph
Ali & Jonnie
Traci & Matt
Michelle & Mr Wonka

So that's about 15 of us and maybe a couple more that I have invited and aren't sure if they can get there or not as yet.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:27 am
Just Joined

Liz and Kris UK is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, there is:

Me
Tiggs
Hayles
Mr & Mrs PaddyHaHa
Lee & Leanne
Dan & Steph
Ali & Jonnie
Traci & Matt
Michelle & Mr Wonka

So that's about 15 of us and maybe a couple more that I have invited and aren't sure if they can get there or not as yet.
Hi Liz and I will try to make it.

Kri
Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Liz and Kris UK
Hi Liz and I will try to make it.

Kri
OMG....He's found us!!!

LOL
Old Oct 11th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Have fun tonight folks, sorry I cant be with you.
jacqui
Old Oct 11th 2008, 12:54 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

possibly a bit late but i have just started to think about how i am getting home! is there anyone heading north east who wants to share a taxi?!!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks to those that turned up, I had a great night........

....oh, that's right none of you did except my already good friend Adele. Good job I knew at least one person eh?!

Last meet I arrange!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

....oh, that's right none of you did except my already good friend Adele. Good job I knew at least one person eh?!

Last meet I arrange!
hi wendy :- We got there just after 8pm 8 of us and the stag looked empty and the door men had us queing for over 15 mins so we just give up in the end..we all felt bad pitty we didnt take phone number down!!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Last meet I arrange!

dont let it bother you hun ... we had a great night - and while we didnt manage to pull a couple of millionaires i was quite happy with our aussie rules footy team
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:40 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Hi guys

That sucks, we would have been there had it not been for the guests (remind me to tell you about our 'experience' there) but it sounds like you managed to entertain yourselves plenty!

Let me know if you're around for coffee at lunchtimes this week and we can catch up.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Hi guys

That sucks, we would have been there had it not been for the guests (remind me to tell you about our 'experience' there) but it sounds like you managed to entertain yourselves plenty!

Let me know if you're around for coffee at lunchtimes this week and we can catch up.
hi hun ... have your guests headed off now? could do friday again this week if you fancy?
A x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.