Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Night Out - 11th October

Adelaide Night Out - 11th October

Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide Night Out - 11th October

Anybody and everybody welcome. Yes, even the boys

Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all
Default Re: Adelaide Night Out - 11th October

Bloody hell Wendy We fly out on holiday that day!!! One day, I will be able to make another meet up, until then cant wait to see you all again
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by linloo
Bloody hell Wendy We fly out on holiday that day!!! One day, I will be able to make another meet up, until then cant wait to see you all again

Ooo, you lucky thing. Where ya going?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

Off to Port Douglas for a week with the man I love Cant wait!!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by linloo
Off to Port Douglas for a week with the man I love Cant wait!!

Sounds lovely! Hope you have a nice time
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:22 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Wendy
Anybody and everybody welcome. Yes, even the boys

We're arriving in Adelaide on 04/10/08. We'll be in our holiday rental then so want to be able to make a meet on the 11th October - let us know the details.

Mrs PHH
Old Sep 28th 2008, 5:40 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

anyone else able to make the meet on 11th Oct???
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
anyone else able to make the meet on 11th Oct???

There are another 2 people coming so far

Not long until you get here now is it! Are you excited?

I am going to PM you my mobile number so that you have a way of contacting me when you get here
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK, I think we should arrange somewhere to meet really was thinking of the old faithful - http://www.staghotel.com.au/ between 7:30 and 8pm
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

OK, I think we should arrange somewhere to meet really was thinking of the old faithful - http://www.staghotel.com.au/ between 7:30 and 8pm
would be nice to meet up with others if its ok!! is it just girls or couples going?thanks..lee and leanne
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chippie74
would be nice to meet up with others if its ok!! is it just girls or couples going?thanks..lee and leanne

Everyone is invited, although so far it's mostly females
Old Oct 1st 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Everyone is invited, although so far it's mostly females
Wooohooo....but i suppose i better bring the wife...!!!

Dan and Steph
Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scooterdan
Wooohooo....but i suppose i better bring the wife...!!!

Dan and Steph

Yep, I think you should bring her too
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:46 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Please count Jonnie and me in too.... Been here more than a week now!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by alipally
Please count Jonnie and me in too.... Been here more than a week now!!!

Welcome to Adelaide

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.