Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

adelaide new link

adelaide new link

Old Jan 25th 2003, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future
Default adelaide new link

anyone seen this one??

cheers

richard
http://www.urbanphoto.org/adelaide/
Old Jan 25th 2003, 6:00 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: adelaide new link

Originally posted by r.bartlett
anyone seen this one??

cheers

richard
Well found! A very good site with some very good links. Pictures are beautiful. I know why we've chosen Adelaide now! Have you clicked on the 'Tour Adelaide' link under the first photo ? Excellent information.

Steve.

Last edited by SteveBannister; Jan 25th 2003 at 6:05 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2003, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, you win, best site yet!
Mash..

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Well found! A very good site with some very good links. Pictures are beautiful. I know why we've chosen Adelaide now!

Steve.
Old Jan 25th 2003, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks very much. Looks like a really informative site. We're off to Adelaide in April to have a look see as hubby would like to go there. I've never been but this has really whetted my appetite!

Nicstids
Old Jan 25th 2003, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

We might be there too in April, if we have to validate, if we get visa, if we get enough time to plan...

Anyway, could meet to compare notes. Keep in touch
Mash..

Originally posted by Nicstids
Thanks very much. Looks like a really informative site. We're off to Adelaide in April to have a look see as hubby would like to go there. I've never been but this has really whetted my appetite!

Nicstids
Old Jan 25th 2003, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Mash

We'll be in Adelaide from 8 -12 April as while we're in Oz we're also looking at Perth and Brisbane, driving the Great Ocean Road and then going up to Cairns to have more of a holiday. Would be lovely to meet up with you if you manage to get over there by then (keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you).

Only slight fly in the ointment for us is my hubby is in the Navy. He's trying to keep a low profile at the moment so he's not sent off down the Gulf but I'm not convinced that the Navy will allow him to have a months leave to go to Oz. Probably won't know until the week before departure date whether we'll be able to go or not....Bummer!

Nicstids
Old Jan 25th 2003, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Might just miss you as school easter holidays don't start till 12th April, but might go out week before to avoid any price hike..depends on visa, date given to move by and so on...

I'll keep you posted.
Mash..

PS We did the ocean road a couple of years back. Don't rush it, it's further than you think, otherwise you spend all day in the car and daren't stop for more than 5 minutes to look at anything.

Originally posted by Nicstids
Mash

We'll be in Adelaide from 8 -12 April as while we're in Oz we're also looking at Perth and Brisbane, driving the Great Ocean Road and then going up to Cairns to have more of a holiday. Would be lovely to meet up with you if you manage to get over there by then (keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you).

Only slight fly in the ointment for us is my hubby is in the Navy. He's trying to keep a low profile at the moment so he's not sent off down the Gulf but I'm not convinced that the Navy will allow him to have a months leave to go to Oz. Probably won't know until the week before departure date whether we'll be able to go or not....Bummer!

Nicstids
Old Jan 26th 2003, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by r.bartlett
anyone seen this one??

cheers

richard
Thanks for the link Richard, we head out 28th "2 days time yipee" the photo's just make us want to be there even more !!!

Good luck to those still waiting !

Bye for now
Julie & Darren
Adelaide 30th Jan
Old Jan 27th 2003, 12:43 pm
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Great site. As we're (hopefully) heading to Perth I looked under main site to see if there was similar info. Nothing on Perth but they do have mini gallery of Melbourne for anyone heading that way.

Steph